How to move on part 3.

Sena jotted her notes.she usually wrote down her emotions to a note book or a paper just to express her hidden thoughts and feelings and compile them in a box or a huge paper bags,neverthless its like writing a diary in a different version..

Dear notes

Love consist of everything such as ,happiness,overwhelming trust,unforgettable memories but apart in those positive things are the bitter truth.. We cannot deny that in terms of love we can also experience a tremendous pain. Sometimes I ask my ownself why the best people keeps loving the worst person.... and that person being loved unluckily is . someone doesnt deserve to be loved..Maybe to find your perfect match or your mr.ms right is very difficult thing..perhaps I conclude that  life is unfair.. We all cannot have what we wanted.But when we love and get hurt or experience cheating or whatever..We must learn to really love ourself .because our ownself is the only one who can lift us when we are in pain..

                                                                                                                                        Sena

While she is already finished in writing.......... her paper fly off through the open window..

"ohhh!!!! crappp!!!! i forgot to close the window!!!...awww!! this is so embarrassing ..what if some other person read that!!"

.

.............

........

Sena feels awful and nod her head in her study table because of embarrassment.