A Quest for food

Sena finally arrived in the Sycamore village..

She packed her things and walked on an asphalt road,She felt  litttle strange and hungry also.She puts her hands on top of her stomach and it is still growling.

."Oh! Gosh I need to eat" said Serenity as she twist her neck to search for a cafeteria restaurant or any place where she can buy food.. 

"What the heck is this"She raised her brows and scratch her head a little. Unluckily she still can't find a food store.

The village was like an old english ambiance.Wooden houses huge trees on the corner,She felt like she was a time traveler..

Sena walked and continously at the village, She smells something aromatic like a meat with dry herbs.

"I need to trace where the smell came from"Sena's eyes sparks strolled down and search for the food.

while she was searching she noticed some bunch of  people looking at her. The ladies wear an old dress like Mary Antoinette style and the noble Gentleman wears an english classic one.

Sena wears a modern style fitted pink blouse,Beige dollshoes and pastel color skirt that  length above the knee.

 Serenity didn't think about then. Thus she thinks about the food.

Luckily.She saw a rusty sign board entitled "Big George's roast house and she enters to it.

As she pushed the wooded door,all the people stares at her....

And she nods her head and find a seat in the corner.

As she waits for a waiter, she scrolls down her map "arghh im look like a freak here what's the problem of this people.

Meanwhile an old man wearing faded gray coat, white Polo shirt and navy blue trouser with a hat on his head came to her.

'"You are Sena right?The old man asked.

"Yes Iam but...how did you know me?"Sena was shocked and frazzled.

"All things came for a reason"The old man touch his hat down and walked away.

"Hey wait "Sena stood and shout but the old man did'nt reply until he was gone.

Sena takes a seat and her eyes got big when she noticed that her table have a roasted steak with herb sauce and mashed potato on the side,garlic bread and a lemonade .

'"How can this be ???"Sena slapped her cheeks,still the food was there.

Sena smiles " I think Im gonna like this village" she smiles and happily enjoyed her meal.