The Conversation

I woke up the next day , dazed and confused. I walk downstairs, pinching myself to reassure myself that it's not a dream.

Janette was sitting at the dinner branch with a newspaper called the  "Daily Prophet". Where did that come from?! I walked towards her, she looked up and quickly hid away the newspaper. Hm interesting.

"What was that all about Janette?" I asked. "Oh nothing dear, just some work." She replied. I nodded my head, uncertain. "Anyways, Janette, I have to ask you something", " Ask away, dear."

I told her the events that happened a month ago and all the events of my nightmare last night. She muttered something that sounded like Voldemort and Dumbledore.

When she said Voldemort, her eyes were sinister, but when she said Dumbledore, her eyes twinkled like stars. My curiosity spiked. She opened her mouth to speak "It's time dear." What is that supposed to mean?

Janette abruptly stood up and walked briskly to the Corner Room, the Forbidden Room to me. She beckoned me to come closer. I hesitantly walked forward.

I walked in and she immediately showed me who my nightmare was about. I gasped when I realized that Janette pointed out that Dumbledore was a wizard. " I...I....I don't know what to say?" I stuttered. She replied with, " Dear, Voldemort is who killed James and Lily."

I stumbled backwards as if someone had a swung a bat at me. Janette stood their until it hit me, I was a wizard. " I'm... a wizard" she nodded slowly as if she would break me. I let out a forced laugh, "No way, Janette!" She touched me and I flinched in the process. She retracted her hand as if I had burned her.

No way! No way! No way! Not true. I stormed out , but hit Janette on my way out. She stumbled backward, as she hit the glass china piece. The piece shattered and fell over Janette.

She was hurt and wasn't able to get up. I let out a gasp of horror, blood was everywhere. She was hurt, badly—

And it was my fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry I haven't updated 😭
I had some work to do..
This chapter is a bit gruesome.
I hope you guys like it