0-84?

Daisy,Piper,Mack and the strike team are on a Quinn Jet to Peru and Daisy says"when we get there safely extract the 0-84"as the Quinn Jet lands then everyone goes out.The Peru officer says"Shield"and Daisy says"Yes Director Daisy Johnson"and the officer says"we have no idea what to do"and Daisy says"don't worry I brought a strike team to extract it Piper go"as Piper leads her team inside the pyramid and Daisy says"memories this place"and Mack says"Why"and Daisy says"Coulson brought me and the team here on my first mission"then Chris says through the coms"Daisy that 0-84 isn't a object it's a I don't know"and Daisy says"What is it?"and Chris says"It's outta of this world"then Piper and her team come flying out then a creature roars and its three times the size of everyone.Daisy quakes the creature but it stands there unfazed and Chris yells"Get outta of there Daisy!"as they run back but as Daisy is running it cuts her arm and Daisy screams in pain.(Back at Base)Daisy says"that creature looked like something I've never seen before"and Chris says"It's also too big to like any animal from here and that cut looks weird because the blood is blue"and Jen says"Maybe the creature has blue blood"as Simmons looks at it and says"it's just weird too complicated to examine".

(Back at Base)Daisy says"that creature looked like something I've never seen before"and Chris says"It's also too big to like any animal from here and that cut looks weird because the blood is blue"and Jen says"Maybe the creature has blue blood"as ...