Chris Saves Fitz And Mack

Coulson is in his office pacing back and forth then May walks in and says"Phil she'll be okay as her S.O I'm sure she's fine"and Coulson says"It's been two days since I last saw her"and May says"She can handle herself Phil"then Mack says through his com to Coulson"We're at Momentum Labs Sir".(Momentum Labs)Fitz is looking at the screen that shows the machine and Mack is looking at the container then Mack says"Do Something"and Fitz says"If you stop asking me questions I will now do you know what to do Mack"and Mack says"Why are you asking me"then something pushes Mack into the machine and shuts the door then a Ghostly Man starts walking towards Fitz and Fitz waits for what's to happen then the Ghost gets grabbed by Chris and Chris grabs his throat and his eyes light up and the Ghost says"What are you"as Chris turns into Ghost Rider and Fitz says"Yeah what are you"then Mack says"Fitz Get me outta here!"as Fitz goes to open it and says"I can't"then Daisy says"Fitz"as she quakes the door and it opens then they all turn to Ghost Rider who's holding the ghost and lights up a fireball then burns the ghost and both Daisy and Jen close their eyes.Ghost Rider walks away as Mack puts his shotgun up and Jen says"Don't"as Ghost Rider walks away.