Prolouge

(Just want to say that the reader-chan's eyes will be emerald, since all the Dragoka royals are born with emerald eyes, as the Dragon God Ryota. Expect for Asia.... plus Reader-chan is the same age as Kurapika)

(hi, dis is de rosy chan coming at chu guys with the editing. i may miss a few words but im just here to edit, let me do my job)

E D I T E D

    Back when the earth was new, four tribes of magical beasts rose from their slumber. These tribes are known as the FirstAges. They listed between these four tribes: The Darkna, The Elfma, The Fairita, and The Dragoka. All were lead by a leader which they called their king or queen.

   The Darkna was ruled by a queen called Kage, she was the ruler of this race of demons. They were well known to the tribes as powerful warriors, and fighting abilities that could rival the Dragoka's. Now, the Dragoka's were known as the most powerful tribes. The dragons are able to hold the power to shape shift into a humanoid from, but still having futures as the dragons they are. Such as horns, and forked tails.

   The ruler of the Dragoka's was Ryota. He was the first creature to walk with upon the new earth. He was even listed as a God for his divine powers of healing and foresight. Ryota lived for over 4,000 years upon the land. His divine power was thought to be passed down to his son, Ryoma, who didn't even hold divine power at all. Instead, Ryota lasts words were,

  "One day, our powerful race will fall and be pushed to the brink of extinction. Only when a child of my heir is born that bares the burning mark of a dragon, will hold the power of a dragon god."

   Years passed, many to be exact, the Dragoka's were still alive and well. Only the tribe that was close to extinction was the Darkna's, having fled from their home island Rinsuya and resided on Dragosazu. The only ones whom survived were some of the Darkna commoners and the royals. For them to stay on Dragosazu, the Darkna royals made a deal with the Dragoka royals.

  That all Darkna royals will serve the royal Dragoka family as their personal Butler, but they called it: Dragon Avatar.

   So, the Darkna princess, Helda, was one of these 'Dragon Avatars'. She was able to read magical spells and used them at will from a book that the first Darkna, Kage, wrote. So she was the chosen out of her six other royal siblings. Mainly, any Darkna royal that is about to used "The Book of Kage" is chosen as the Dragon Avatar.

  Helda is the 5th Dragon Avatar, it was over 4,000 years ago the Dragon Avatars even came to be, so that meant that the Dragokas were still thriving. Living good lives, especially with the Darkna's intelligence.

   But Helda was the Avatar to the prince Ezra, whom was next in line to the throne.

   The times these two spent together formed a bond between them. It made them inseparable. Once Ezra was announced King, he married Helda and they had the first ever half Dragoka and Darkna child, Asia.

   Now since Asia was mix between, these two tribes especially royal. He was incredibly intelligent and a strong warrior. His hair was the color as the new snow and his eyes were a bright golden yellow that made him look angelic, but when he would get angry his eyes were like cold ice. It was so demonic.

   When the time comes to choose another Dragon Avatar, one of Helda's brother's son was chosen. Giving the power passed down by Kage, Asia absolutely despise this. He thought for sure he would be the next Dragon Avatar. To be both King and Avatar would made him unstoppable. But it seemed the Demon Goddess had chosen his cousin, but at least he was still next in line for king.

   At the age of 109, Asia was finally announced the new King, after his father passed on. His mother had already passed, since Darknas live about 200 years shorter then the dragons.