Chapter 01

(My dearest angels thank you for putting up with as I rewrite a few of this chapters. THERE STILL EDITED. So, Rosy can relax, sip a cup of tea, and hug Kurapika.. Or Yuno whichever she wants. LOVE YOU ROSY!)

(hoi guys! it is de rosy-chan back at it again with the editing :D enjoy!) < I love her 🌹❤️

E D I T E D

  A yawn escaped your mouth as you tiredly stared at the blond demon in front of you. The now sixteen year old dragon Kurta, who still hasn't learned how to control your horns, still wears the sliver colored headband attached to your horns.

You boringly looked at the book that Akuma was reading; it labeled 'Book of Kage'. There were some words that you could read on that book while the rest was written in a strange language.

  "Oi, where did you get that book?" You asked looking over Akuma's shoulder, only to see that language that you couldn't read. "And how are you even reading it!?"

  The blond boy slightly blushed at you being so close to him. Over the past 4 years, his feelings towards you changed from the sister-like figure to more. But of course he was to shy to tell you, and also Ryuu saw the Darkna prince attraction towards you. The Dragoka made sure to tell him it was forbidden for their spices to mix.

"I'm reading a book that Master Ryuu gave me, he said it belonged to his mother's butler who could also read this ancient writing." Akuma explained, trying to his best not to think about how closely your face was to his.

"Wow, that's pretty awesome!" You exclaimed. Emerald eyes looking from the book to the widow. It was stormy outside today, and you were beyond bored.

  Your father was away on some business trip and you didn't really have any friends but Akuma. Why didn't you have friends? Well, for one, after your mother's death, Ryuu decided to homeschool you. Another reason why you really couldn't really go to school was because you were half dragon. You also couldn't control your anger, so it would be awful if you were to lose control on a student.

  After the Kurta Clan massacre, you started shutting people out except for Akuma of course. As you watched the rain hin the widow, your mind wondered off to how you and Kurapika were so close. You even told him you were going to marry him once.

  "I miss him." You said out of the blue.

  Akuma looked over at you. "Miss, who M'lady?" He said, sapphire eyes locked onto your emerald ones.

"Kura-chan... I miss him." You started, gripping the bed sheets, tears in the corner of your eyes. "I know it's only been four years ago, and I should forget about him... but I can't! I just keep thinking about him, not every day... but often... I... I-"

  "You loved him." Akuma finished your sentence as you could only blush and nod.

  You wiped the tears from your eyes. "Yeah, even though I was only a kid... I loved him." You confessed, embracing the blond haired demon prince.

  Akuma held you in his arms as you cried, your head buried into his chest. It was moments like this when he realized that you needed a friend; a shoulder to cry on.

  Suddenly your bedroom door was widely opened as one of the maids looked horrified. Her skin paled. "Mistress Ryo, your father..." She started, as her shaking eyes look at you.

"What about Father?!" You yelled, pulling away from Akuma.

  "Come look for yourself..." Is all she could say as you ran past her and down the stairs, Akuma following you close behind.