Chapter 02

(Quick Note; Im glad to see that Chrollo fans are indeed reading this book. )

(your boi is back again with the editing. i've been busy with school and real life problems but I am back :)) hope you guys enjoy this amazing book created by the one and only goddess i stan.)

C H A P T E R  T W O

E D I T E D

---

  You hummed as you skipped down the  stairs, wearing your silky nightgown since it was literally midnight. The moon shining a beautiful blue through the widows, making your desire to sneak out even more tempting. Tip toeing through the hall ways and towards the back door, you thought that you would actually succeed in sneaking out tonight and going to the lake in the woods behind your Father's mansion.

  As you eased the glass door opened, trying your best not to make a sound, you walked out and slowly closed the door behind you. Once you gently shut the door, you turned around sighing in relief.

This is something you do every night when the moon is full. Sneak out to the lake that your mother showed you all those years ago. If your father knew about you sneaking out, he would definitely punish you. Probably for years since he was such a overprotective dad.

Walking quickly and quietly into the woods that were illuminated by the moons blue glow, making it almost seem like a magical forest from a story book.

A grin came across your lips once you spotted the beautiful lake, shining a magnificent blue due to the moonlight.

You walked over to the lake, looking around to make sure no one followed you. Once you were sure you're alone, you slipped out of your white nightgown with ease. Despite how you were technically undressing in the forest where any peaking pervert could get a look at your curves, you felt extremely comfortable with it. You knew that it was impossible for anyone to come in your Father's land with permission and if someone did trespass, they would be captured by the guards immediately.

Gently, you slid out of you nightgown and undergarments, folding the gown and the placing it on the ground then placing your undergarments on top of your nightgown also neatly folded.

Quickly, you eased into the sprinkling water and sunk into the water a bit so that only you eyes were seeable. You really enjoyed soaking in the water; it always instantly relaxed you. The sway of the water really made you feel quite calm.

"So this is where you been sneaking off to every time the moon is full?" You heard the oh-so familiar voice of your butler, Akuma. Making you dunk into the water, trying to hide your body from him.

"Hey, don't worry (Y/n)-sama, I'm not looking. Once I-I saw you clothes, I assume that you were indeed inappropriate." Akuma explained, even though you couldn't see his face, it was clear he was blushing.

You then came back up, basically for air, looking towards the blond haired demon who indeed had his back facing you, arms crossed neatly behind his back.

"What a gentleman." You thought as, once again, you began to relax in the water.

"So, Aku-kun... Why did you follow me?" You asked, assuming he followed you.

  You could see him basically stiffen at your words, he must feel really awkward right now.

"Well, I didn't follow you M'lady, I found you another way." He explained.