How Best Friends Became Lovers

I scrolled down Instagram, to find a picture of my best friend of many years.

It was the most sexiest pictures I've ever seen- "wait, Demi what are you thinking. You aren't into girls you are into boys." The little voice in my head said

I don't give a fuck, everyone has a girl crush once and a while don't they?

As I remember she was a dancer I grab my laptop off the coffee table and typed in "Selena Gomez Dancing" as loads of videos came up.

I'm on break for tomorrow, So I can stay up as late as I want to watching these.

I click on the first one and I swear to god, I could take her right then and there. As she rocked her hip to side to side. As the video finished I click on other one. This time, she was in a short dress, why why why does she dress like that. It's like she trying to make me want to fuck her agh.

-

I was now on the 16 or 20th one I don't remember. But I can't get my eyes off of those hips of hers.

"DEMI" What the fuck is Selena doing in my house, especially right at this moment. Plus, it's like 3 in the morning.

I slammed my laptop shut as I wait for her to find where I was. I heard her foot steps getting closer.

"There you are Demi" She said as I looked up and she was only wearing a silk bath robe. My jaw literally almost hit the floor. "Well, are you just going to stare at me or are we going to fuck" she said as she was untying the robe and- "DEMI" I hear someone scream "DEMI" It keeps on calling me. Soon everything turned white, then I realize that was just a dream. But I didn't expect for the person to wake me up. It was Selena. Oh shit, I fell asleep watching her videos. That means she has seen what I was doing. Fuck. Just play it cool. I reminded myself.

"Not that I don't want you here, but why are you here?" I said

"Because we were going to go out and get breakfast. Remember? You were the one to plan it.

Oh fucking shit. I totally forgot I was going to breakfast.

"Oh yeah, sorry I'll go get ready you can do whatever"

I got our of my bed into my closet and got dressed and then went into the bathroom. When I came out the bathroom, I saw something I didn't want to see. Selena watching the video was watching last night.

Shit.