CH01: Hanzo Academy Girl's Chocolate War!

Today was a wonderful. A wonderful day indeed! Especially for many couples out today on the streets and school for it was none other than Valentine's Day! A special day for many young girls to confess their feelings for their special someone with home-made chocolates... or store-brand if they're not capable of making it.

It's not like someone can make somehow turn chocolate it into poison or vomit or whatever tasteless edible substance. Even girls from the rural town of Inaba are not that horrible of cooks! Even curry is something they can't mess up!

... Hmm? I wonder why that it feels as though that if one says that, they're a complete naïve, ignorant, and lucky fool for uttering that? And blessed to never have gone there? Carrying on.

Many girls in the Japan love this time of year and pep themselves up to woe their object of desires. Even girls from the prestigious Hanzo Academy are not exception.

Except for the special class of students that don't engage in such frolicking activities. Due to the nature of their class and work they're not usually able to partake in it. As they have more important things to worry about.

But not this year.

This year... a new classmate had joined them. Not just any classmate. A boy.

Why is that so special? Well it's because, he's the only boy in a class fill of girls. As their studies go on and the girls each learned more and more about him and see deep within his heart what kind of special and wonderful guy he is they all couldn't help, but fall for him.

For that, this year the girls will finally take part in one of the most important events of a normal girl's life.

ROMANCE!

LOVE!

CHOCOLATE!

CHAOS!

BOOBS!

...

......

......... OK... who wrote that last one? I know I sure didn't.

Anyway. These girls aren't any normal girls though. Oohoho noooo... that's a special kind of girls. One you rarely see this day and age.

Kunoichi!

Yes, Ninja, Shinobi, that is what they are! From the shadowy parts of the prestigious school the lady ninjas finally finish their preparations for winning the boy's heart of their dreams.

Just a few drops of anaphrodisiac liquid here and here, the blonde one thought with such lewd ideas in her head. Giggling like a madwoman.

Luckily the other four are not doing that.

Poor kid... I hope he survives this! Now let's see what he's doing right now as we wait for the girls to approach them with their chocolates? Shall we?

==================================================  

Walking down the empty corridors of the shadowy parts of the school, a black-haired young game was humming a note with a blessed look on his face. Innocently and cheerily looking outside the windows–Which thankfully no one can look through as the windows outside like look the wall to allow the people inside to observe without detection–and takes note of all the lovely couples outside enjoying themselves.

The boy's name is Christopher Corona. From what he can remember of himself. You see here, he has lost his memories of his past and it seems like he's confused about himself and what to do. Being found by some Shinobi they took him in and provided a place for him to stay. Not to mention some unmentionable facts to why else he is staying. Though that's a tale to be told in the main story.