CH02: Crimson Squad, Go Chocolate and Roll Out!

An interlude side-story of Senran Kagura: Kage Hansei no Corona. May or may not be canon to the main story.

XXXXX

Shoot, shoot, shoot, SHOOT!!!

A voice mentally cried out as the person who voiced these thoughts came barreling down the hallways of the secret Ninja hallways at Hanzō Academy.

He was not expecting this day to turn out like it did. No way for him to predict the outcome he's currently in even though his Sensei ambiguously warned him about it. But ultimately it was because this was the day of all days that lead him down this path along with his good nature.

Valentine's Day.

To think that such a simple day, that was original centered around a feast honoring a saint or two named Valentinus before it changed overtime to become what it is today. A day of romance between two close people to express their love for one another or express gratitude to a close friend.

During his time here staying in Japan, due to various circumstances, and training to be a Shinobi he met a number of ninja friends here. Becoming almost inseparable with some of them and very close with the rest.

Unfortunately...

"CHRIS-KUN!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

He didn't realize how close he got to them or how much they want to get closer to them.

Especially when they're all girls.

Big bouncing and filled out girls with amazing bodies. Truly a representative of life and the hometown.

Though he secretly admires their goddess-like figures he doesn't give into his desires, despite sort of wishing to do so, but he's not ready to get into a relationship just yet and wants to become an excellent Shinobi.

He didn't think Valentine's Day would turn his closest classmates like this. Earlier today they offered to give him Valentine's Day chocolate, but soon it escalated and spiraled out of control where all of the girls veered for his attention. Causing even the gentlest of them to go feral to spend the time with him and share their chocolates.

They even started to pull all of his limbs in all directions to get him. Thankfully he managed to break free from their grasp, but doing this little trick.

XXXXX

Flashback to a few moments earlier.

"I-If one of you girls let's go of me first, I promise I'll go out on a date with you!" the boy cried out.

"EH??!!"

Which in turn worked causing all of the girls to simultaneously let go of them. With each girl blushing at various degrees. Once all of the girls released him, the boy quickly grabbed a smoke-bomb from his pocket and threw it to the ground.

Releasing a huge puff of smoke which blindsided the girl to what Chris was doing. Courtesy of Kiriya-sensei which the black-haired youth will have to thank later for teaching him how to make smoke-bombs Kiriya-style.

And did the sanest thing to do in that situation.

Run the HELL away!

XXXXX

Back to the present.

And so, the only male in a school of Shinobi ran for his dear life. After shaking off their surprise stupor the girls snapped back to reality and took chase after him. Calling and searching for him. They weren't completely understanding why he booked it like he did when they wanted to spend time with him.