" Wait and see what we have planned for your look for the Valentines dance" Finn said excitedly

Rey quietly looked away and mumbled " I'm not going."

Both guys went wide eye and yelled " Why ? "

" Because Plutt told me to work tomorrow night and I tried asking for the night off and he said no, because he's going to poker and I have to run the place by myself...but hey you guys will slay for tomorrow night."

" Peanut all you ever do is work, you have a 4.0 average and you never have any time for yourself anymore." Finn stated

" You're going no matter what ."

" What about Plutt ? "

" Leave to us honey we got this covered. " Poe said while cracking his knuckles.

" That's sweet of you guys but it's impossible...No don't worry about me you guys go and have a good time. I got to get to class. See you guys at lunch."

When she left the Room she looked down at her phone to respond to the message from Jessika and didn't see in front of her. Next thing she knew she bopped heads with someone and was flat on her butt. Rubbing her forehead and was about to tell off the person until her hazel doe eyes were met with a pair of beautiful dark chocolate eyes and ebony black hair.

Their were locked in each others, Rey felt heat in her checks and tried to comprehend a sentence, but only stuttered.

" I..I..Uh. sorr..I got to go." She picked up herself and made an exit to the nearest corner and tried to control her pulse and butterflies in stomach that made her feel queasy.

The Rest of the Day went by pretty slowly and Rey couldn't get the image out of her head. She wished she would have said something, instead of making an idiot out of herself. She sighed and tried make herself believe she would never see that hot stranger around, but something told her it would be the last she would see him again.