My birthday

two updates today hope you enjoy

<3 kate <3

Chapter 3 my birthday (music for this chappie takes one to know one- you me at six)

2 years later

The past two years have been great I've lost so much weight I'm now 5'7, toned and the best fighter in wolf history. I'm the badass of the school, no one messes with me I dyed my hair black and drive a motorbike and a black cameo. I found I have powers, I mean I can control the weather, lift people/objects up, and control the elements (fire, water, air, earth, lightning, spirit, death, life, light and darkness), I'm super fast, strong and I'm huge in wolf form. I can turn invisible and control people's minds. I can talk to the wolf spirits and they help me in times of need like when I asked why I got special powers they said "you have a sad past but a great future you were given what you have to help those around you,you will lead our kind to victory and save us from the dangers that lie ahead use what you have to help us win" slightly cryptic I know but it helps. If you're wondering do you use them on people? Sometimes J I'm not supposed to but who's to know if you don't get detention for not doing your work hehe mind controlling comes in handy eh and I use them for self defence or if I'm fighting but the weather goes with my mood e.g.

Angry- thunder and lightning (also like this if I'm pissed off)

Sad- raining

Happy- sunny

Ecstatic –really hot

Depressed- snow

Ect, ect, ect

Any who today it's my birthday, 18 today banners we're posted round my room and a air horn was on my bedside table with a note saying-

Happy b-day ash I'm making pancakes downstairs wake up the others with this and put in the ear plugs I have done so already have fun.

Xx Jacob Xx

Ha just like him to think of something like this, ok time to get me some pancakes and wake these lazy people up. I walked down the hall opening all the doors as I go, I could hear the twins snoring in time with each other. Creeping down the stairs Jacob popped out of the kitchen and gave me the thumbs up.

"I want to watch this"

"sure it should be fun" I whispered

I walked to the foot of the stairs and blew the air horn as loud as I could, you could hear bumping and muffled groans as the twins fell out of bed. I could hardly contain my laughter so when Danny came out of his room with a murderous look on his face I couldn't hold it in any more and burst out laughing.

"Guys it looks like the birthday girl decided to give us a wakeup call" Danny said as the other guys came out of their rooms "do you think we should give her a special present, she looks like she needs cooling off"

"Yes we can chuck her in the pool "chance said

With that I was off like a rocket

"Well done idiot no we will never catch her"

"Sorry Danny"

Was all I heard before the sound of heavy footsteps behind me, I looked back to see danny , the twins and adam chasing me "you will never catch me in those girl pants of yours" all the boys went red in the face "hey thats not nice" they said

"Im not nice and I said it to distract you idiots" with that I was off and running again

"Quick get her "chase shouted as I ran smack bang into a wall? Wait we don't have walls in the garden, I looked up to see Danny smirking at me as he grabbed me and flung me over his shoulder