New Beginnings

Chapter 2  new beginnings ( music for this chappie  thats what you get  by paramore)

Ashlynn’s p.o.v

I have been running for hours now. I sat down for  a breather when a sickening crack went through the woods I looked down at my arm to see it protruding in a odd shape. I realised I was shifting when my spine cracked.

I screamed telling myself that this can’t be happening my birthdays in a week I can’t shift early. I screamed again and the world went black

_ _ _ _   _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _

I woke up to see 5 wolves staring at me with awe in their eyes. The middle wolf stepped forward and I slunk beck until I hit a tree, one of the other wolves shifted and put some clothes on while the others looked at me confused. The wolf shifted into a boy with green eyes and brown hair.

“Shift”

I shook my head –no-

“I said shift”

-I don’t know how –I replied

He looked shocked but spoke anyway.

“Think of yourself in human form, here go over there “he gave me a shirt and pointed towards a tree, I went behind it and though of what I looked like in human form and suddenly I was me again. When I walked out there were 5 boys staring at me.

“Omg Danny I thought she was a he, her wolf is huge even bigger than yours” a blonde boy with blue eyes said

“Yer I know I’m so jealous chase “a boy with blue eyes and brown hair said

“Chance we could be her twin brothers” another blonde boy with blue eyes said

“Jason can she join our pack”

“guys can’t you see she’s  scared” there was a chorus of “sorrys”

When the two blonde boys came over and said “him I’m chase and this is chance we’re twins”

“Erm hi” I replied

A boy with brown hair and green eyes said “hi I’m Adam you met the twins that is Danny” pointing to a brown haired blue eyed boy “and that is the alpha Jacob “pointing to a black haired brown eyed boy “so what’s your name and why are you on our territory and why is your wolf so large”

“well my names Ashlynn, I left my pack, I didn’t know id crossed the border line and I have no idea why my wolf is large I shouldn’t have shifted yet my birthdays in another week and I’m still 15”

Everyone had their mouths open

“Jacob please can she join I wana sister “the twins whined

“fine but see what she wants”

“hey ash do you wana live with us” the twins asked hopeful looks in their eyes

“are you sure”

“Whoooooo she said yes”

All of a sudden I was pulled into a bone crushing hug

“We’re gona have so much fun, we can teach you how to prank these losers”

“Sure let’s go”

We were joking and laughing all the way back to the house my new house

“ok ash shift into your wolf and we will see how good you are at fighting “Jacob said

I shifted and looked at my black fur I was amazed when I looked into the glass doors I noticed I had eyes you could get lost in one was gold and one was purple I was snapped out of my daze when a grey and white wolf walked up next to me. I was twice the size of him.

-hey ash it’s me chase-

-wow you’re so small I thought the female were meant to be smaller than the males are you sure you’re not a girl- I said suggestively I could hear the others laughing I guess they hear that oops.

- No I’m not a girl! You’re just big –

My eyes widened in realisation

“ok guys attack each other” Jacob said interrupting us

We walked back out to the training grounds, then chase lunged at me I instantly submitted and shifted back laying on my front everyone gasped at the whip marks and scars on my back, chance gave me some shorts and a shirt while Adam demanded the story of why I left and where I was from.

 We went inside and i explained how I was constantly beaten and pushed around and how everyone even my family hated me because I was not like them and how they never let me train as I was a disgrace to them and finally when Adrian rejected me, by the time I was finished the twins and Danny were almost crying and Adam and Jacob were mumbling about how if they ever meet them their gona make them suffer. I started to laugh and they all looked at me like I was crazy.

“so what pack are you from” Adam asked

“The moonlight pack”

“Well now you’re in the blue moon pack”

“Guys could I ask you something “

“Sure “

“Would you train me how to fight”

“Omg I though you would never ask” chase screamed

“Sister you need a new wardrobe” chance said 

I looked over to see Danny going through my bag

“Hey don’t you know it’s rude to go through a ladies bag”

“Well you aint no lady you’re a wolf” Danny commented

“Well at least I’m not a pup”

“Uh did you just call me a pup?”

“Why yes Danny I believe I did”

Oh you’re so gona get it now” Danny shouted after me as I ran from the room.

Adrian’s p.o.v

I have been looking for Ashlynn all night but still no luck it’s like she’s vanished oh well now she’s gone I can live my life the way I want.

“Come back to bed” Cassie purred

“Coming cassie”

This is just what I need to get my mind of Ashlynn I thought as I went upstairs to have some fun with Cassie.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

sooooo how was it ?

dont forget to 

vote 

comment

fan 

what do you think of the new pack?

what do you think of adrian?

can i get some feedback good or bad its nice to hear what people think :)  

thanks for reading hope you enjoy it