Missing Child

Chapter 7: Missing Child (Music for this chapter is Runaway by Pink)

Chase's P.O.V 

(The next day) Saturday

Ugh why does Adrian have to be a self centred prick? How did he not know who ashlynn was? and better yet why does have to be here mate? She deserves so much better, like I wish I could tell her that she.... no I cant say i might jinx it, I wish I could tell her the truth she deserves to know. I'm sure Danny wants to tell her but we cant because of alpha Jacobs order and now because of that ass picking the slut over ashlynn again she hasn't come out of her room all night. She didnt say anything to us when we knocked on her door for dinner, or when we bought her pancakes and their her favourite! Hang on.., did she even eat them? walking up stairs the smell of pancakes still strong in the air, looking down  the plate of pancakes was still there. 

Ohhh no somethings not right. Ash never misses the chance to eat pancakes! "Jacob, Danny, Chance, Adam, I think somethings wrong with Ash, she didn't eat her pancakes" I called. 

soon you could hear 4 sets of heavy foot falls coming up the stairs. "What do you mean?" Jacob asked

"I don't know she always eats pancakes even if shes upset, she never misses out on pancakes" I say i mean she could of done something and we would never know. "okay.. I'm going to see if she's alright" Jacob declared.

I was a bit worried for him because we can’t enter her room without permission or we would have to face the consequences and not one of us wanted that. But if it was to help Ash I would gladly go into her room to help her. When Jacob opened ashlynn's door, we all peered inside to see if she was there but....

THE ROOM WAS EMPTY!

NO ASH
NO BAG
NO SMELL

Did she even come home last night? Where would ash go? I wondered ... ah I know the gym or the woods! “Guys she’s in the woods or she’s at the gym, we should split up and look for her” Danny said. I guess he had the same idea as me. “Okay well chase, chance and Danny, you go search the woods, Adam and I will check the gym” Jacob ordered “call me if you find her, who knows how long she has been gone” he mumbled before we set off.

(10 Mins later)

Walking through the woods the smell of the woods and the sound of the birds signing in the trees, it’s all very peaceful and calm I can see why Ash likes it out here. The sounds of someone hitting a tree drifts through the woods, following the sound I came out to a large clearing with a beautiful waterfall – hey don’t judge me I can say stuff like that too – anyway it had a river flowing round the outside and in the middle stood ash, still hitting the tree

“hey chase i see you found my secret spot. I used to come here when I was younger to well... you know” Ash said startling me. “Are you okay? You have been out all night, we even bought you pancakes” I said. “You made me pancakes?!, they’re not purple right?” Ash joked

“No no Jacob made them so they’re all good to eat. Are you coming home soon? We sent out a search party for you, we were so worried” I exclaimed “Yeah i’m coming home i was just thinking about today, well I mean yesterday, call Jacob and tell him to get the Moonlight pack into the garden, time for some training” Ash said an evil gleam in her eye I mean I love her like a sister but she scares me sometimes, you can never tell what she will do next. Oh well we can wait and see, training should be fun right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry that I havn't posted! I have been really busy with coursework and school stuff but I hope this helps the longing  for new chappies ;D 

Kate <3 

Thanks for reading dont forget to comment, vote and fan <3

There will be another one soon! PROMISE!