chapter 17 my holiday day 1

chapter 17 My holiday day 1

music for this chappie: oh no you didn't by someone I forgot the name of :D

recap

dude i think she's my mate" - Alex

" she can't be shes my soul mate"- Drake

" dude shut up you will wake her up" - Alex

" fine we will talk about this tomorrow" - Drake

that was all i heard before falling into blackness

Ash's p.o.v

*nightmare

"ashlynnnnn"

"ashlynnnnnn"

"ashlynnnnnnnnnn"

"where are you sweety mummy wants to see you"

I could hear a whispy voice say, but I was surounded in darkness.

" hello ? mum? where are you ? " I called out trying to move through the darkness.

"sweety mummy's right here" the voice replied

"mum, mum , I cant see you, please mummy come out " I called wait that didnt sound like me , looking down I was a child again , wearing old ripped worn out clothes. All of a sudden a cold wind blew straight threw me and a face came out of the darkness, squinting I tried to make out the face but it was covered in what I thought was dirt.

"sweety mummys right here waiting for you " a male voice called out.

looking at the head I noticed it was swaying from side to side and seemed to be floating, then a pair of male legs appeared and was walking towards me .

" mum , mum are you ok?" I called out

"check for yourself! " the male voice called out before the head was thrown towards me , catching it in both hands I looked closely at it and noticed that what I thought was dirt was blood and bits of skin that have fallen off, dropping the head I screamed . while a sinister laugh echoed around me " your parents arnt who they say they are and little girls who play with fire get burned, you have been warned ashlynn " the voice called one more time before dissapearing all together.

* end of nightmare*

Opening my eyes I was met with the harsh light of the sun . Looking around the room I was in it was very clean and tidy. Wait how did I get here?

Oh wait I remember im visiting Drake in Italy . He must have brought me up here after I fell asleep . Sitting up I noticed I had a change of clothes on the side, wait they are my clothes from yesterday. Looking down I was only wearing one of drakes shirts and a pair of his boxers................................................DRAKE CHANGED MY CLOTHES !!!!!!!!

Jumping out of bed I ran down stairs and burst into the front room starling Drake, Alex and a few other guys who growled at me.

"Drake why the fuck am I wearing nothing but your clothes? " I shouted, everyone was quiet and staring at me with lust in their eyes due to my unfortunate lack of clothing " errrr guys , SNAP  OUT OF IT " I shouted again.

Blinking they looked down blushing " ok ash why are you shouting? " Drake asked

"Im shouting because im only wearing your shirt and boxers and all these people keep looking at me like im the last beer in the fridge, and I wanna eat pancakes and go back to sleep, but I dont know where my clean clothes are ! "

Drake sighed and told the other boys to go back to what they was doing " ok ash follow me and we will get you your pancakes and then you can sleep again " following drake through the house he lead me to the kitchen and showed me where the pancake stuff was before leaving me to it.