Second Chance?

"what the fish!"
I said after been wake up rudely with my phone ringing out loud.I even fall from the sofa making me hissed in pain.I grab my phone from the coffee table and saw Jackson's name on the screen.I sigh and pick up the call

"what do you want jacksoooonnn"

"ayy don't be like that.you didn't even let me sleep at your house even just for one night"

"Idc,this home is mine only and only girls can sleep here.Boys not allowed even tho ur my bro"I said with my sleepy voice

"OK OK..since you didn't let me sleep there,why not u go to our concert tomorrow?"

"what?do I look like I'm rich?I wanna saved my money.besides,I can just watch it from tv.Problem solved"

"that's not what I mean.I will pay the ticket for you.so that means it's free for my lil sis.besides,if u watch it from tv it wouldn't be special"

"oh okay...it's ur group comeback right?"

"yeah and promise me you'll be there.I'll wait for you after the concert ends.meet me behind the stages"

"isn't that place is forbidden for fans?"

"nah,they won't.I already tell the stuffs that you're going to the back stages after the concert ends"

"ah...okay then.What time is it?"

"around 6pm.don't be late!come early so that I can introduce you with my members and our stuffs!"

"finee"

*time skip*

I look into the mirror again,scanning myself from head to toe.I decide to not wear smthg that will expose myself after the incident,I started to wear smthg that cover myself and hide from the sasaeng fans.it has been a traumized me ever since I got beaten up the cray' fans.Even thinking of it making me shivered.

After assure everything's fine.I grabbed my wallet and phone with me.I even wear a mask and a cap with a same color,black.

When I got out from my home and locked,I saw a white van just infront of my house.I tilted my head to my side,wondering who owns this van?why is it here?is it Jackson?a broken van?

A thousand question wondering around in my mind but then,I saw a guy get out from the van and give me a small smile.he looks kinda old,around 30 maybe?

He approach me and bow.I was surprised when he does that to me.

"miss miyazaki,right?"

"ye-yeah...that's me"

"I'm here to pick you up"

"wait.how can I trust someone like you to pick me up?"

Right on that time I ask him,I can feel that I'm phone vibrate.I take it out and saw a text from Jackson.

•••

Bro Jack : Mr.Ben is one of our van driver.he's going to pick you up.Don't worry he's a nicest guy I've ever met :> just follow his instruction

•••

I look at him and my phone again and again.I gulped and put my phone inside my pocket.

"I believe that Jackson just texted you,miss miyazaki"

"yeah...."

"so can we go now?I bet you don't wanna make your brother waiting for you"