Something Fishy?

————————————

I felt someone shake me lightly,I open my eyes slowly,I truly felt the pain on every part of my body.How could them beat me up like this.

"Hello?miss?are you okay?"I heard a women voice echoes in my ears

after I open my eyes widely.I only saw the nigh sky that's when I realized I'm not at the hospital,I'm still at the street.

"I'm...okay....what's time is it?"

"It's already 6:45 pm,miss."

"what?!"shocked,I quickly tried get up but I can't barely stand thank god the woman help me stand

"want me to called the ambulance?"She asked,waving her phone infront of me

"no thanks,anyway...do you know any nearby convenient store?"

"Yes,I owned one of the closest convenient store here."

"Can I go there?"

"Sure,while you there,I'll give you a treatment.you looked very pale.Your wound were badly injured."

I can't say anything.I felt so dizzy right now.Gladly that women had a skuter.She let me hop on and ride her skuter toward her convenient store.
we arrived there and she quickly give me a treatment.

"You look like a nurse,ma'am"
"I am.I was a nurse when I'm still young."
"really?that'd may be a hard job"
"yeah but that was nurse do."
I smile and she even cover my leg and hand with a bandages.I still can move my left arm but I can't Carry heavy things.I thank to her and buy some groceries.When I was in front of the counter,paying my things.she gave me a discount.
"thanks,ma'am.I appreciate all the things you did to me.Thanks for everything and the discount too."I bow at her.
"It's okay.if I didn't help you ,your wound will be worsen."
"thanks,I got to go now,have a nice night.goodbye."I said and leave.
I felt comfortable with the bandages and walked back home.I took a shower and try to clean myself.since my whole body was full of wound and bloods.Especially my forehead.I cover it by myself with a bandages too.
I wore a comfy clothes and watch tv with my cat,Pingu.Since her fur was black and white and it's remind me of Mina.
I already finished my homework and I have nothing to do but cooked for dinner.
it's waste of time I buy some groceries because I got beaten up because of that sasaeng fans.gladly it was a little bit dark when I was been chased,they didn't even saw my face though since I'm using my mask that time.I sigh and eat my ramen while checking my phones.I saw there's more than ten miss called from each member.
"they must be worried about me since I didn't answered their call."
I went to our group talk,Mina let me join their group since I'm her bestfriend.I don't even know why Mina is too kind with me.Even give me the special sits to watch their perfomance
I saw there's many chats from them asking me what's wrong while Mina didn't say a thing at all.
TWICE GROUP TALKS!😉
Sana:Where's Elsie?
Nayeon:don't know,she didn't even online.She deactive her Facebook too.
Jihyo:what's wrong with you,Elsie?do you have any problems?
dahyun:yeah,Elsie.we're in the same high school.if there's any school problem,share with us.
Chaeyoung;I agree with dahyun!
Tzuyu:guys,she didn't even online.Anyway,I hope she's okay.Mina is worry about you,Elsie.
Mina:.....
Jungyeon:Elsie!!!!Where is that brat!
Nayeon:What the?!Jungyeon!you can't used that word here!By the way,Elsie is not a brat!if she knows it.you are so dead!I can't help you if Elsie got mad.you know her.😒
Jungyeon:Okay,okay,fine.I'm sorry.don't kill me Elsie!
Momo:Elsie,I miss your home cooked meal.please come to our dorm~~~btw,I miss you too....😭
Chaeyoung:geez,unnie!it's not the right time to think about food.!
sana:Yeah,Momo!please control your hunger.
Momo:ops,sorry.I just can't help it.I'm so hungry.😁
Dahyun:😂😂😂
🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰
I sigh and frown.Why are they so noisy.even in the chatroom!I grunted and puts my phone on the table while continue eating my ramen.Even my mouth hurts because of the vivid at the corner of my mouth,I still need to eat so I can eat the medicine.
after I finished,I drink a coffee and looked at the Group talk again.Silent.there's no one texting.Maybe I should make the first step.I think an easy word to say and that's all.
TWICE GROUP TALKS.😉
-Elsie's online....
Elsie:I'm fine....
Elsie:don't worry👍
.......
While at the Twice dorm,
"guys!!!she's online!"Jungyeon yelled.
"really!let's check!"
after they saw the simple text from Elsie,they sigh in relief.They thought that Elsie is okay.
"I'm glad she's okay...."Mina said
"why did Elsie mad at you?"dahyun ask.
"I don't know.She yelled my name when I was way too upset until I didn't realize I mad at her.this is all my fault.I'm a bad best friend."
Mina said while almost cry.Chaeyoung comfort her with coaxing her that Elsie just stress.

"There's something fishy with Elsie text."Tzuyu said..
"What?"the other checked back the text Elsie gave.
"there's nothing wrong.what do you mean?"Jihyo ask.
"Look,Elsie never used the Thumbs up emoji[👍].she told me before.she hates That emoji,so maybe there is something happen to her that makes her send that emoji without noticing it.I know it.She hide something from us."
"Yeah...Elsie told me that too,right Chaeyoung?"dahyun agree with tzuyu.
"yeah!She told the three of us though!"Chaeyoung answered.
"then,we should Investigate what's her problem... Mina,I'm sorry for asking this but is there's any information or she told you before she leave?"jihyo asked Mina carefully.
"No...she didn't tell me anything but I did called her just now but...."Mina paused.
"But?"Momo asked.
"But,there's something weird about her voice....It's like she was in pain.Her voice is really low and very slow.Her breath too,...Now,I'm worried"Mina said.
"Hmm.....That's strange...Elsie maybe look not really that active but her voice is rarely slow.She never hesitate if she call me"jihyo answered.she thinks for a second what she needs to do.
"So?"Sana ask.
"I don't know what to say...I can't think any plan for now.but don't worry,I'll try talked to her.If she want to."jihyo try to help Mina as a leader.Every and each member knows that Mina was into Elsie.But Elsie looks like too innocent to notice it.Elsie doesn't like kiss someone or kiss by someone too.just like Tzuyu.but Tzuyu is better.
........
I waited for them to answer my text but still no one text me until Dahyun start it.
Twice Group Talks😉
Dahyun:glad to hear that.are you sure you're okay?
Elsie:yes.
Sana:why don't you come to our dorm tomorrow?momo's waiting for your home cooked meal.😄
Elsie:I'm sorry.I can't.
Momo:why?
Momo:something bad happen?
Elsie:Not really.stop asking me weird question.😒
Jihyo:you're the one who is weird Elsie.Why would you mad at Mina that bad all of sudden?
......
I was kind of surprise....is Mina mad at me?Upset with me?Cry because of me?Oh,God.now I felt like I'm the bad one here.not enough with my physical injured,and now,my mentality is injured too?!
I sigh heavily and get out from the kitchen,went to my sofa and lay there.I try to give a good answer to jihyo's question.
TWICE GROUP TALKS😉
Jihyo:you're the one who is weird,Elsie.why would you mad at Mina that bad All of sudden.?
.....
Elsie:I'm not weird.Stop asking me question.
Sana:Elsie,if you are having a big problem tell us.maybe we can help you?
Elsie:I don't have a problem.No matter big or small.And I can do it myself.
Nayeon:what do you mean by you can do it yourself?are you really doesn't have a problem?
Jihyo:yeah,you looked like making it obvious you are,Elsie.
Elsie:I don't have a problem.Geez,Stop asking me.
Jungyeon:we won't stop until you tell the truth.Mina said that you're sounds like you're in pain when she called us.and don't blame Mina because we are the one who ask her.
Elsie:Guys,stop it.
Tzuyu:Elsie,we are asking you a simple question.why wouldn't you answer it right away.if you kept being like this.The problem of yours won't solve.
Elsie:Tzuyu,I am okay.Please stop.I felt like you annoyed me and it's not a good feelings, you know.
Chaeyoung:but,Elsie!
Elsie:if all of you really cared and want to help me solve my problem then stay back from my problems.I don't want all of you got involved.I'm not like all of you.You're an idol.and I'm not.it will be bad if I'm the one who ruined your career.I'm just a highschooler,right Mina?
Jihyo:Elsie.....is your problem that big until it can ruined our job?
Elsie:I'm sleepy.I got to go.I have something to settle tomorrow.you won't be able to meet me.cuz I'm not home until late night.Bye.
....Elsie Offline....
All of sudden,Mina gasp.
"what Is it Mina?"Jungyeon ask.
"I remember now!"Mina said.
"remember what?"chaeyoung ask
"Elsie told me!she said she was cold and at the street.And then,after that she told me that she at the convenient store.Buying some groceries."
"Really?wait....If Elsie buy some groceries,that means she want to prepared food for you!but what's bothering me is,why she suddenly cancel it?Is there something happen on her way back home?"Jihyo said to Mina.
"I don't know.....either,unnie."Mina answer her.
......

————————————————

So,everything went well and I hope you like my part two.
The part two seems like it more into a chats between you and Twice😁.anyway,I'll update the part three very soon.... Very... Very.... Soon....