Yn- Matt x Galra!reader

⬆️⬆️Broken Iris- Beautiful girl.
Waring this is long.
I wanna thank Minnowpelt for this amazing idea and I am so sorry for the wait.

It was a blur of purple. The blackness of walls began to close in as I stumbled back. My hair was drenched in sweat, my eyes were iterated from the bright purple light that hung in the ceiling. My body was aching and I found it hard to keep my balance. I tumbled; clashing with the floor.
"Yn!" My name was being called; a worrysome tone. I lifted my head and saw the bright eyes of Matt. He spoke two words before turning his back and reacting to another blow from Galra soldiers. His cape brushed around him; his stance was strong and unforgiving.
"Stay awake!" But I couldn't. My eyes started to become heavy. And before I know it... My world turned black.

Matt's pov
I paced back and forth in the med bay of the castle. Yn had been out for about hour; her face a pale pastel purple. I was too worried to her to think straight.
"Matt, Allura wants you..." Hunk called from the door; his eyes saddened when he saw me. I was sat on the floor; my head against the glass container, my body facing away from the girl behind me . I closed my eyes and sighed again.
I stood; placing my hand against  the glass one more time before walking through the halls to the main control room.
Voices become louder. It seems to be an argument of some sorts .
"I don't trust any thing that comes out of his mouth- Does he really think I would let  Glaran scum on my ship?"
"He got have a reason!"
"He's putting Voltron at risk here. Once she wakes she's  gone-"
I stepped in; cutting through Allura's voice.
"Then I go too. And if you lay a finger on her; the Alliance between Paladin and Rebel will be terminated completely"
Pidge lowered her head.
"You know you can't do that. Matt, Allura is right. We don't know her... she could be a double agent... she could be any thing."
"I thought more of you..  sister." I say as I walk in the blue lit room and sat against the control pannl, shaking my head.
"Look.-" I turned to Shiro.
"You got away; they let you escape and left me behind. She was there with me... helped me to get better and to get out of the place. She taught me all I know! While you sat back...
I love her; she's my world. My forever. And she's worth so much more than this bullshit.
Yn has been through thick and thin with me; from trying to find Dad and then to finding Galra headquarters. She's not a double agent- she is a rebel fighter who belongs with me and me only.
You better kiss that attitude goodbye Allura, or this contract is gone. Your choice. But I'm not leaving till she is walking and fighting on her own two feet. I don't think you understand how much she means to me. God knows what that girl does to me."
I sigh as I shake my head again.
"I think it's time you leave... take the girl with you." Allura's tone was harsh and vile.
I stood, looking her in the eyes as I spoke.

" back on the Galra ship- she told me that they broke the wrong parts of her. They broke her wings but forgot she had claws... she taught me to wear my tragedies like armour...not chains. She's invincible, she makes me new. She has made me new...
I remember those nights, where we'd stay up late in Tv light. Through all the hard times in my life... she kept me alive.
Today I'm speaking my mind.
I'm gonna fight for what's right, and if it kills me... then I'll be ready to die. As long as if she's alive.... I'll live for her.  But I'll die for her . "
A small voice echoed through room. It wasn't my own. It was lighter. Softer. It was Yn.
"What's the point in Resistance? " she stepped through the door; making Allura flinch as she readied herself for an attack.
"Want me to tell you, Paladins..."
I smiled. Her hair was no longer matted with sweat and blood...her eyes held that dazzling array of stars... Her body was sturdy and ready. She bounced on her heels.
"Because... if we fight we might lose. But if we don't fight... then we've already lost. "
She leaned over and kissed mg cheek; looking me in my eyes.

"I feel the same way... you made me stronger. 

You made me whole..."