5

~ Here is a little bit of backstory to make this kit so confusing. Harrison and Anderson left in October so we are now going to get a little bit of what happened between then and now and then we will fast forward straight to February 14th. ~

*Violets POV*

Anderson and I have been messaging on every social media we can and have been keeping up with each other as best as we are able to since he left. He sends me cute videos on Snapchat and I'll send some back. He posts cute things about me on Instagram and I do the same. Although we aren't together I still feel like we are. I'm no longer in LA with Corey, I've moved back to San Clemente with my mom and my two younger stepbrothers.

It's been 3 months since Anderson left and I'm dying to see him again. I've gotten Corey and the rest of the room mates to help me plan something so I can see him again very soon. Everyone helped my mom to buy plane tickets so that she and I can go out on Valentine's Day.

*February 13th*

My mother and I arrived at our hotel room at 10:00 on the 13th. We settled our stuff since we would be staying for 3 days and we went to sleep. We both woke up around 8:00 the next morning. I called Harrison after I had gotten ready and told him I was at my hotel. He let out a very quiet yay and told me we could all meet at an ice cream shoppe that they were familiar with. We said goodbye and we're on our way.

I asked my mother if we could stop at a store before we got there so that I could get Anderson a gift, she said that would be great. We stopped and I wasn't sure what to get him but I eventually found a little brown bear and a heart shaped box of chocolates. Very basic, I know.

*Andersons POV*

Harrison walked into my room around 9:30ish and told me, "we're going to get ice cream in 5 minutes. Get ready to leave." I'm not one to typically turn down an ice cream run so I got dressed and met Harrison in the car. I noticed I had a Snapchat from Violet after I buckled in. She sent me a picture of a stuffed bear with the caption "can't wait to see you again, Happy Valentine's Day ❤️" so I sent her a selfie with the heart filter back saying, "Happy Valentine's Day, I miss you." She opened it but hadn't replied.
We arrived at the ice cream shoppe around 10:00 and I saw the little brown bear that Violet had sent me a photo of sitting on one of the tables with an older lady who kind of looked like V. Harrison turned to me as we walked through the doors and said, "you go get some ice cream and I'll find us a seat." I went up to the line and was surprised by Violet. She had the biggest smile on her face when she saw me, she left her place in line to get ice cream and ran up to hug me. "I didn't know you were going to be here. When did you leave California?" I asked her while we were hugging. "I got here yesterday. I wanted to surprise you today." She is so cute.

She gave me my bear and chocolates and I asked her mom if I could take her to my house with me. We went to the store on the way to my home and I bought her a giant stuffed giraffe and roses. We got back to my house and snuggled up on the couch together just talking for the rest of the day. What an amazing way to spend Valentines.

{I feel like this got kind of confusing anyways so if it did I'm sorry. I hope you enjoyed. Did you all have a good Valentine's Day?}