1

*Ding Dong*

"Hey Fran can you get that?" Corey yelled from the couch.
Franny opened the front door to greet Corey LaBarrie's littler sister Violet.

*Violets POV*

"Hi, is Corey home? I'm Violet, his younger sister." Corey must've heard me talking, he rounded the corner and walked to the door.
"Hey Violet."
"I am so excited to spend the week with you!" He embraced me in a hug.
"Yeah, same here. This is Franny by the way." Corey and I walked to the living room where two other boys were sitting.
"V this is Anderson and Harrison. Guys this is my sister Violet." They both got up and shook my hand.
"Nice to meet you guys."

Corey took me and my stuff up to his room where I would be staying.
"I thought Kian and Jc lived with you." I said while setting my things down.
"Well they do but they will be gone for a while."

After we got my stuff put away we went back downstairs and every one was in the living room and kitchen. It was 6:30 pm.
"You guys I'm starving lets go get food." Fran grabbed her jacket from her room and we all went out to eat. After we ate we went back the house and watched a movie before we all went to bed around 9:40ish.

{That's it for day one. Ik it isn't very long or good but I promise it'll get better, I think you're really going to enjoy the next chapter. Let me know what you think.}