4 Pt. 2

"I've got to tell her." Anderson was talking to Harrison and Franny. Violet still had no idea it would be anytime soon that she would have to say goodbye. Her and Anderson had been together for a little over a week.

*Violets POV*

Anderson had walked out of Frans room to sit by me on the couch. He sat on the edge of the couch and placed his hand on my knee. "I have something I need to tell you." He looked at the ground when he spoke. I lifted his head up so that his eyes would meet mine. "Okay, go ahead." I was nervous. What could he possibly have to tell me that makes him look this sad? "Harrison and I are going back home tomorrow." I could tell he really didn't want to leave me, and I think he could tell I really didn't want him to leave. I told him, "well... I understand that you have to go, but does this mean that we're done? Are we going to attempt this long distance thing?" Anderson perked up after I said that. "Maybe we could try. I'll be back in the US eventually. Maybe you could come to visit me even, I could show you around. That would all be great." After that we spent the rest of the day doing things together such as shopping, eating, watching a couple movies, and other little cutesy stuff around the house. Anderson was already packed so we didn't have to worry about that.

*The Next Day*

Jc had come home just a couple days before the boys left and for him to spend a little more time with them he offered to drive them to the airport. Anderson asked me to ride with them so I of course said yes.
We arrived at the airport and I wanted to be strong and fight all the tears back but I just couldn't, I let a few of them slip out. Anderson saw me crying and nudged Harrison. They both walked over to me and gave be the best hug I had ever had. Harrison let go and told Jc goodbye, and told Anderson to meet him at the gate. Anderson hugged me so tight, I could hear that he was crying a little as well. "I promise we will stay in touch. You can message me at 2am or 2pm and I will still answer. I love you so much Violet."
He let go of the hug but still had his hands on my arms. "I love you too Anderson." He picked my chin up to look me in the eyes and kissed me. He then said goodbye to Jc and left to go meet Harrison. Jc rapped his arm around me and we walked back to the car to go home.