Chapter 2: Your my what?!

~THE NEXT DAY~

Ink woked up early in the morning, she made breakfast and she leave some food for Orbit. She took a bath, wears her clothes, grabs her things and leave the room. As she walked at the hallway, many students were talking on each other. She stopped on her locker, she opened it and grabs some books. When she was bout to close her locker she saw a young girl walking carrying many books on her hands, she suddenly got bumped by a guy with his friends. The girl falled backwards, as her books scattered all over on the floor. she quickly get her books, as fast as she could. Ink walked to her, helps her pick up her books as she gave it to her and helps her up.

Ink: are you ok ms..?

???: yes i am, thanks f-for helping me..

The girl was shuttered a bit cuz she's nervous talking to other else, Ink smiled at her and comforts her.

Ink: name's Ink, Ink Annie Tatsunori

DP: i-im Demi Diamond Princess, just c-call me DP. nice to meet you Ink..

Ink: nice to meet ya too DP, Say what section are you?

DP: t-two..

Ink: hey were in the same class!, wanna walk with me to our classroom?

DP:s-sure!

Dp smiled at her as Ink smiled back, Ink locked her locker and walked with DP to their classroom...

~FEW HOURS LATER~

It was lunch time, Orbit was bout to go to his friends but he heard something on the bushes. He turned around on the bushes, he grabbed a branch and tested it if someone's there. He poked on the bush suddenly someone said..

???:OW!

Orbit got startled and protect himself using a branch.

Orbit:who are you?! Show yourself!

Ad the person came out of the bush, nervous..

Blaze: h-hi orbit..hehe.. I'm blaze, I'm a fan of ya!

 I'm blaze, I'm a fan of ya!

Orbit:wait what..

Blaze: also I'm your stalker

Blaze smiles evily as Orbit slapped him on the face

Orbit: dude you need to stop that, it's weird..

Blaze:ok, uhm can I just...get your autograph or join you with your friends?

Orbit: sure kid, come on.

Orbit and Blaze walked to orbit's friends. Ink and Demi seemed to can't find a seat, they sighed heavily they were bout to walk away but someone called out Ink's name. She turned around she saw her friend Notepad. Her eyes were widen and smiled, she grabbed Demi's wrist and runs to her friend with demi. She let go of demi and hugged notepad. As Notepad hugged her back,Notepad has a gray hair, Light purple eyes but his left covered with his hair and a sweet and kind person to Ink..

Ink:omgomgomg, I thought I'll never see you again!

Notepad: seems your wrong

Notepad chuckled as Ink stopped hugging him.

Ink:btw this is Demi my friend!

Demi: hi!

Notepad: Nice to meet ya Ms. Demi, the name's Notepad.

Notepad kissed Demi's hand, and he smiled. While Orbit and his friends were watching them, End was jealous. Or should I say mad, End is a sarcastic person, crazy,serious and full of pride.

 Or should I say mad, End is a sarcastic person, crazy,serious and full of pride

Orbit: Alright there's up to something...

End: I agree...