Mean Girls: the High School Reunion pt. 1

Cady Heron took a deep breath as she stepped out of her car. She couldn't believe that it was her 10 year high school reunion already! She was really looking forward to seeing some old friends of hers, like Janis Ian, Damien, Aaron Samuels, Gretchen Wieners, and Karen Smith. But who Cady did not want to see was Regina George.

Cady hadn't seen Regina George since senior year. She was dreading it. When Cady had first met Regina in eleventh grade, it was a fake friendship, part of a plan. Then, Regina got hit by a school bus, literally, and everyone thought that Cady pushed her! They made up after that, but something happened at graduation during senior year. Regina and Cady had gotten into a physical fight over Aaron Samuels, on stage. Cady ended up loosing two teeth, and Regina left with a broken arm. Cady never saw Regina again after that.

But that was all the way back in 2004. Now, it was 2014, and hopefully they would just apologize to each other and forget about it.

"Oh my God! Hi Cady!" A gorgeous brunette wearing a pink sundress ran over to Cady and hugged her.

"Gretchen? Is that you?" Cady gasped.

Gretchen smiled, "Yep! You look so fetch! I especially love your dress it makes you're legs look-"

"Gretchen!" an angry voice scrame, "Stop trying to make fetch happen! It's never going to happen! It's been 10 years, just give it a rest!"

Cady knew that voice. It was the voice of Regina George. Cady examined the petite Blonde, who had obviously had some plastic surgery done.

"Oh look!" Regina said in a sarcastic tone, "It's the little Martian girl from Africa! Uh, Cammie?"

Cady huffed, "It's Cady! You know my name Regina, how could you forget me?"

Regina smiled, "Maybe because I actually have a life and I don't spend all my time thinking about high school. I'm assuming that's what you do?"

A beautiful blonde skipped over "Hey guys!"

"Hi Karen! Oh my God you haven't changed a bit!" Gretchen hugged her.

"Yeah, you really haven't!" Cady hugged Karen as well.

Karen cleared her throat, "I saw Janis and Damien inside! Get this: they're engaged!"

Cady gaped, "No way!"

Gretchen's eyes were big, "Get out!"

"So, I guess that Janis got over her lesbian phase and that Damien isn't too gay to function anymore?" Regina asked.

"Yep! And I saw Aaron Samuels in there too." Karen gleamed.

Cady and Regina looked at eachother.

"I call dibs!" Regina started to run.

"No way Barbie doll he's mine!" Cady pushed Regina out of the way.

Karen started to frown, "Hey, there's something I've got to tell you."

"Can it wait? I have to go talk to Aaron!" Cady got ready to sprint.

"Actually, it's about Aaron." Karen paused, "I talked to him for a little while, and I found out he's gay."

"WHAT?!?!?!" Regina and Cady said at the same time.

Karen continued, "It's true. He introduced me to his partner. They've been living together for the past five years."

"No," Cady shed a tear, "Ten years ago, he told me that at the ten year high school reunion he would get back together with me. He promised!"

Regina started crying, "But I want to marry him!"

Aaron comes out of the building, holding hands with his partner, "Hey! It's the plastics!"

"The plastics?" His partner looked confused.

"Aaron! How can you be gay? You told me that we would totally get back together at the ten year high school reunion! You lied to me! I've been single for the past ten years! Rejecting dates and waiting on you! But this is what I waited for?!?!?!" Cady runs off crying.

PART TWO OF THIS STORY COMING SOON! CHECK MY PAGE OFTEN FOR THE NEXT PART! THANKS FOR READING!