Chapter One

@BiebersBlondie: ALL THOSE CANADIAN GIRLS ARE LUCKY AF. OUR BABY'S GONNA GO BACK TO CANADA FOR A CONCERT. Sometimes I wish I was Canadian. #Seriousfuckingbusinessrighthere

@JujuBiebie: *DOES HAPPY DANCE* IF I WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND, I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO. KEEP YOU BY MY SIDE, BOY....idk. JUJU, I'M COMING, BBY.

@BieberBucks: JUSTIN IS BACK IN CANADA. GIRLS, PREPARE YOUR SLEEPING BAGS, WE'RE ROLLIN'.

I refreshed my timeline, as I walked down the streets, towards the hotel Justin and the whole crew was staying at. Goosebumps were rising on my arms and my neck, and my heart was beating as fast as a strike of the lightning; Justin's back. My only idol, the one I've ever really loved, is back. 

I've always wanted to meet him since I became a Belieber. I admit, I wasn't a Belieber until 2010, when my friend introduced me his song, 'Baby', I instantly became one. Then after that, I couldn't stop checking out his other videos.

And the time has finally arrived. 

I was five minutes away from the back of the hotel, and I had to turn in to enter the lobby...if I wasn't squished to death by then, if you get what I mean. Then I was startled by someone sniffling at the side.

...Someone's crying? Hold on a minute...why? I think... I think Justin could wait. My job's to make people happy (I'm crazy. I just like it when people are happy and smile) so, why don't I just help this stranger?

"Hi," I started, standing right before him. I made my sure I sounded as soft as I could, so he wouldn't... I don't know, freak out, or ignore me.

He looked up at me, and I stared at his perfect features. Sharp jawlines. Pink plump lips...but I couldn't see his eyes and nose. He was wearing a hoodie and had his hood on, and due to the lamp post right behind him, it casted a shadow over his eyes and nose, and it blocked out my view of it.

If only I could see his eyes...he was so...

Familiar.

"Hey," I repeated myself again, taking a step closer to him, narrowing my eyes a little as I bent down to meet his eyes. But unfortunately, it caused him to look down, showing me the hood on his head. "I'm sorry... But, are you alright?"

"I ain't all right. At all." My heart skipped a beat, and I froze as he voiced out. That hoarse tone...deep...where―just where have I heard it before? This...he couldn't be... Justin, right? No.

Fiddling with my fingers, I went on, ignoring the crazy butterflies in my stomach. "Why?"

"Because..." he trailed off, leaving me in suspense. I frowned and wrecked my brain, trying to think of who he was, or if he was someone I knew.

But if he didn't wanna tell me who he was, it's fine. If it'd help, I could give him a hug...only if he didn't mind. I honestly didn't care if he was a stranger or not.

"Do you need someone to talk to?" I sympathetically asked, causing him to tilt his head a little to the right. I've always believed in telling strangers troubling matters, because it's not like you know them, and would ever see them again. It feels comfortable doing just so. Trust me.

"No, thanks. I'm fine," his voice bounced in my ears. I shot him a small, teethless smile.

"Come here," I opened my arms, took two steps forward, and gently wrapped them around his neck, and hugged him tightly, but in a comfortable manner, stroking the back of his head. He didn't say anything, or even respond, most probably because he was shocked.

I smiled to myself, and that's when i felt him wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me back. "Everything's gonna be alright," no matter what it is. I whispered in his ear still holding him in my arms. I heard him sniffling on my shoulder as his body shook lightly, probably crying again.