Chapter Four: B

"If I was your Boyfriend, I'd never let you go..."

The music stopped playing, and the whole room erupted in cheers, making the whole crew join in the fun. I grinned. This is what I've always been talking about; being in a Justin Bieber concert―things like that happen and it's amazing. Just amazing.

“Thank you, Canada, for a wonderful night. I’m proud to be Canadian, and I’m giving back. Thank you all so much for coming, goodnight and always believe!”

One second I was grinning to myself, and the next, I was grinning at the sight before me: Justin high-fiving the crew and hugging several people after he’d wiped the beads of sweat on his head and towel-dried his wet hair.

Oh, my gosh, that smile he’s wearing―what I’d do to see him smile like that! It was priceless…and it is definitely good knowing performing for his fans could bring him such happiness. And that’s pretty much one out of a billion reasons of why I love him, okay.

I didn’t mind being alone although I did feel a little left out, but I really didn’t mind. It’s what he usually does with the crew and what I saw made me feel better and that’s all I needed; to see him be happy after a show with the crew. I continued staring at him until I saw his figure moving, turning in circles as though looking for someone.

I tilted my head at him. What was he looking for? When his pair of brown eyes landed on me, he flashed me a smile and jogged his way towards me.

Um, what?

“Hey, didn’t see you anywhere. I thought you left before the after party,” he grinned.

“Nah, I wouldn’t leave without telling you. You rocked the stage tonight, as usual,” I returned him a smile and stepped into his arms gladly when he opened them for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his torso. I mean, I didn’t want to seem…ugh…wrapping my arms around his neck. I’m not used to doing that to people I wasn’t familiar with.

“Thanks, Juliet,” he murmured into my hair, pressing me lightly against his body before we pulled apart. “Anyway, ready for the totally cozy after party?” He flashed me yet another grin that made my heart melt and nonetheless, smile like a fool who’s deep in love. Yes, what he does to me is incredible, I promise.

“Yup, I so am,” I shot him a full-hearted smile. Holding his hand out for me to grab, I knew he was just being sweet and non-flirty so I pressed my palm against his and made our way to the room hand in hand. Luckily he didn’t intertwine our fingers, or I’d have to grow worried because he was, and is dating Selena, still. “Please don’t tell me there’s beer in the a―”

He shook his head, sending his hair flying all over the place which looked like they were in slow motion before letting out a laugh that made me smile despite being very confused.

“Of course not. But even if so, I was restricted from it because one, it’s for the adults only. Two, I was underage, but I don’t care. Three, it’s because my vocals would be harmed if I drank that right away, after using it a lot.”

And yes, I did know the last two.

“Okay, well, I feel safer now.” I admitted sheepishly.

He squeezed my hands, and I just couldn’t ignore the warmth radiating out from his palms. They felt so comfortable and our palms just fitted well against each othe―I’m going crazy, you don’t have to tell me. What, the heck, am I thinking?! This is so wrong.

But he’s my idol, and I was his One Less Lonely Girl tonight, so I suppose this was only okay, right? I mean, I’m sure other girls have thought the same. Wanna bet? I’ll bet on my Just Getting Started book. And Nowhere But Up. Double the prize.