"You're doing great sweetie" Changkyun comments when he passed by the counter and stole Jooheon a kiss on the cheek, secretly grabbing little heart cookies. Jooheon glared at Minhyuk for that, sometimes he's a little too 'favouritism' towards his so called 'kids' and apparently his boyfriend is Minhyuk's most favourite. He assumed so.

"I would appreciate if you're giving me something more than that peck on the cheek" Jooheon grumply stated at a happy Changkyun who's munching the cookies, giving thumbs up to Minhyuk.

"Yeah okay I'll suck you later, you're welcome" Only then Jooheon rushed towards his boyfriend and cling on him.

"Holyshit you're the best it makes me cry how lucky i am to have you" Minhyuk stared in awe. Hyungwon.... well Hyungwon was busy chanting his mantra. He deserves Hoseok's dick.

-

"Everything's set?" Hyungwon was on the phone and he's sweating like shit. He began to panic when Jooheon joked a 'no' only to hear Changkyun yelling at him about 'no dicks for you'

"Go Hyungwonnie, we will take care of this. Fetch Hyuna geezer and your mom and literally everyone in the neighbourhood" Minhyuk snorted.

Maybe Hyungwon is his favourite, or Jooheon is just being bitter because one, Minhyuk is such a favouritism bitch and two, no dicks for him tonight.
Unless he'd tie Changkyun and go all Christian Grey on him.

"Well if isn't our little lover boy" Hyungwon coughs. Giving a tiny kiss on his Mom's cheek and a tight hug.

"Shut up, its your fault why he won't even breath around me nor let me have his dick" Hyuna laughed hysterically.

"Hyuna, stop it" Mrs.Chae scolded her but only to have her stick her tongue out.

"Oh please sister, your son's boyfriend is such a cutie little pumpkin it looks so cute to see his jealous cute little ass" Hyuna cooed.

"Stop saying cute" Hyungwon took her arms away that was tightly wrap around his slim demeanour.

"Why not? Little Hoseokkie is such a cutie little boy" Hyuna chuckles.

"Hyuna could you just behave, let my son have his date peacefully" Hyuna groans and pouted.

"I know okay, I'm only here for some explaining and free dinner" Hyungwon gaped at her.

"Why is she my aunt again? I'm like much more mature goddammit" Hyuna slyly grins at him.

"I guess your mother gave birth to you while throwing a fit because damn boy you be growing with some attitude" Hyuna cackles.

Mrs.Chae could only have her face palmed while hiding a grin. She did expect bringing her little sister would only cause trouble.

Hyungwon's born just around as his grandmother gave birth to her youngest, Hyuna. Their family runs extreme teenage pregnancy. I'm kidding.

The little not so reunion was interrupted with Jooheon rushing towards them panting.

"Woah okay what's up Joo?" Hyungwon helped the younger relax.

Before Jooheon could even tell stuffs, he darted his eyes at an unfamiliar person. Hyuna winks at him and did attempt of seduction, only to find herself frowning.

"Umm... okay you're hot but I love dicks" Hyuna unbelievably groans.

"Hyungwon please do tell me at least you have someone straight in your squad" Hyuna exclaims.

"I am" everyone turned their attention to Kihyun who brushed his hair up, "what's up, hot shot?"

A few moment of silence before Hyungwon and Jooheon rolled on the floor, eyes began to water from laughing.

"What's funny" Kihyun grumbled.

"I don't know, I guess Kihyun and Straight doesn't fit in a sentence" Jooheon hysterically laughed at Hyungwon's remarks.

Hyuna's high pitch laugh could be heard every corner around the area. Kihyun was beginning to get pissed.

"Kihyun sweetie, you're not fooling anyone here" Mrs.Chae chuckles and the said latter only pouts.

"I'm Hyuna, Hyungwonnie's hot shot auntie," the woman grins at them and Jooheon's eyes lit up, "And I bet all of you are gay"

"Dude, you never told me you have an auntie" Kihyun's eyes twinkle.

"Let alone, a hot one" Jooheon whispers.

Hyungwon shrugs, "Minhyuk knows though"

"Maybe because Hyungwon cared for his friends that he doesn't want them to worry their boyfriend might turn straight out of the blue because of the sight of mere titties" Changkyun appeared right in front of them and gave specifically someone a glare.

Jooheon gulps, "like I said, i love dicks okay. His dick" he points at Changkyun and it was Kihyun's and Hyuna's turn to laugh.

Before another ruckus could even start, Mrs.Chae cleared her throat to grab everyone's attention.

"Hate to break the fun, but I guess your most awaited guest has arrived"

"Oh shit... I was suppose to tell you that he's arriving" Jooheon whispered at Hyungwon who nervously starts to sweat.

"You were pretty busy catching titties that's why" Changkyun quietly grumbles.

"Honey, i'd pick your dick and your plump ass over those" Hyuna shushed at them and turns to pat his nephew's back.

"Go get 'em dick boy"

xxx

Fuckkkkkk. Finally some decent long chapter after having a long ass writer's block. I don't think it's decent and long at all huh.

I'm so sorry for the extreme short and superrrrr late chapters. I'm battling heart break right now. I know you don't need to know but right now, you guys, are the only people i have. Remember that guy i posted here because this story has become a little diary for me? He broke up with me. I'm not sharing the reasons, but he did. You guys are my only happiness now and also monsta x. Idk im being emo omfg.

I am supposed to keep this a funny fanfic but then it gets angsty sometimes because suddenly i'd find myself crying while writing a chapter and think of him. I hate this feeling so much.

Thank the heavens i have the decency to still write this. Happy belated valentines! I love you all so much and i am beyond thankful to meet and know all of you.