#12

"Happy birthday and I love you ❤ you and your yaoi fanfics and even if i had to compete with hyungwon - bf"

Imnotcrying. He got me a beautiful album brilliant ver. For my birthday.
-

"Chae, it's been 4 hours or so since we got here shouldn't you stop?" Gunhee has been trying to make Hyungwon stop gulping each shot he demanded from the bartender.

"Who cares? No one's looking for me anyway" Hyungwon slurred and stumble his way unto the next bartender. He's been doing that ever since he got in and had a drink. He'll order around 5 shots from a bartender and then move to the next to proceed.

"Hyungwon! That's like your 20th!"
Gunhee scolded the drunk guy who outright unbuttoned his polo shirt and combed his hair with his fingers.

"Who the hell even counts their shots?" Hyungwon smirked and was about to drink the contents when all of the sudden it was stolen from his drunk grip.

Hyungwon glared at the blurry vision of the culprit who stole his shot and accusingly blames him gaining few attention from the others but never really cared.

"You! What the bloody hell are you doing going around and stealing some hot guy's drink?! Can't you see? I wanna get fucking wasted!" Gunhee chuckles at how cute his boyfriend was and apologised silently at the guy.

"We're going home" The said guy grabs Hyungwon's wrist in which the lank responded a yank.

"Don't you touchy touchy me stranger! I have my boyfriend and his name is Wonho!"

"Wonho?" Gunhee asked and a silly smile played on his lips.

"I mean Gunhee! You see Wonho and Gunhee rhymes and and— Don't touch me!" Hyungwon blabbers and Gunhee gave Hyungwon an amused look.

"Take him home dude" Gunhee said.

"I will" and with that, the said guy lift up the drunk turtle (who of course tried to resist but end up stopping when he got a spank on the ass and a 'bad boy') and went out of the bar.

A few minutes later Hyungwon spoke up, "Can you put me down? I promise I won't run away" he mumbles and the other finds it cute.

The way back home was rather quiet and cold yet their clasped hands gives warm and of course warmer to a certain drunk beanstalk.

"Sleep Hyungwon" The guy laid him down and gave Hyungwon a kiss on the forehead before undressing him to wipe cold cloth and change his clothes.

"Goodnight, Hyungwonnie" he placed one last kiss on the latter's forehead and went to crawl back to his bed when the younger grabs his wrist and pulled him inside the comforter.

"Thank you, bro" Wonho's cheeks began to boil and smiled.

"Anything for you"

Hyungwon tightens the hug and gave Wonho a kiss on the cheek.

Wonho however was dying of confusion.

Why does his heart tried to jump out of his rib cage when its just a simple kiss and it isn't the first time Hyungwon kissed him?

Why does he want to kiss Hyungwon more than the cheeks and forehead?

And why the hell does he feel hot and horny?

Wonho felt a shiver ran up his spine when Hyungwon's kisses went up to his neck and nibbled.

"H-Hyungw—" Wonho shut his mouth  when a tiny moan escapes from his lips yet the younger reached for it and tried to drag the older's plump one's open apart.

"Moan for me hyung, I love it" Hyungwon climbed a top Wonho and roamed his hands on the older's toned body while placing beautiful purple marks on his neck.

"Hyungwon, you're drunk" Wonho grunts as his pants starts to tighten.

"Yes and I want you, nice meeting you" Hyungwon swiftly took off his new shirt and Wonho's shirt, giving a few pecks on the other's abs.

Wonho wasn't in his right mind when supposedly if he ever wants to have sex with his best friend, he fucking wants to top.

And yet here he is, in the middle of a gender crisis and getting fucked by his best friend.

Hyungwon reached for a condom and a lube near their study table and hidden in a drawer.

"Are you that prepared?" Wonho chuckles and Hyungwon just shrugged his shoulders.

"I've been storing these incase I might fuck you someday" Wonho's cheeks boiled once again. He barely saw Hyungwon so dominant and he finds it hot.

If there was any reported noise complaint around the neighbourhood, it would be Hyungwon and Wonho's fault.

How Hyungwon squirms his long slender fingers inside Wonho making the older insanely pleasured and how Wonho's grip on the younger's hair turns Hyungwon on.

"Ready, bro?" Hyungwon asked giving butterfly kisses on the older's face when he noticed how tensed the other was just from the foreplay.

"I'm sorry, Its just that— it's my first time wit—" Hyungwon shushed him and passionately kissed him.

"I understand, I won't force you" Hyungwon smiled and Wonho's fears faded.

"No, let's do this" Wonho grabs the younger's collar and smashed their lips.

Hyungwon was preparing his self when he went inside without warning causing the older to yelp in pain.

"Fuck—" Wonho's eyes trickled with tears yet he signalled Hyungwon to continue in order he could adjust.

"Fuck Hyung—" Hyungwon grunts as Wonho's constant moans makes him drunk than liquor. He wanted more. He wants Wonho more.

He fastened his pace, going full rampage but with passion. Never forget to give tiny kisses around the older's face to distract him.

The room was filled with heavy breaths and smell of sex yet Wonho loved Hyungwon's scent above all.

Hyungwon tones down his pace when he filled the other with his seeds and a low groan escaped his mouth. He held the older's face with tender.

"I love you, Bro" the younger kissed Wonho's lips one last time before cuddling him and fell asleep not minding the uncomfortable sticky position he is in.

"You're just drunk Hyungwon" Wonho carefully dis-attached the younger's limbs around him, "And I'm just confuse with my feelings"

He sat up, feeling a wince of pain yet he chose to walk towards the bath tub and drown his self with his confused feelings.

xxx

Hi..... I made my bias a top and I honestly don't know why when I am a major "Wonho topped this bitch" shipper.

This was supposed to be posted yesterday and my birthday gift for you guys even though it was my birthday lmfao. I suck at smut forgive me.