V-day special

A/n: I know I'm one day late... <3
Happy valentines guys! I'm happy you guys stuck with this book, I love you guys so much!
------------------
3rd person
~~
It's valentine day, Judy and Luna is preparing chocolates, flowers and letters to give to the cops and even the Chief. They are so excited to see the looks in the faces.
"Hey, do you think Nick is gonna give you something?" Judy asked as she stirred the chocolate mix.
"What?! O-of course not, we just met, Judes, what made you think that?" Luna replied, face red as she dropped her spatula.
Judy laughed as she kept teasing Luna about it, making her blush even more.
"Y-you know what, Judes, can you help finish the chocolate? I forgot to pick up the flowers from the flower shop." Luna said
"Sure, who knows, you might find Nick there searching for flowers for you." Judy said as she laughed louder at the end, making Luna playfully glare at her.

She didn't know that Judy was absolutely correct.

When she arrived at the flower shop, there he was. Standing, observing every flower there.
"Hey, Nick!" Luna greeted, making Nick flinch in shock.
"L-luna! H-hey *cough* what are you doing here?" Nick asked in a little panic.
"Well, I was going to pick up flowers to give to the cops." Luna replied as she walked to the counter.
"100 bouquets for Luna Copper." She ordered, as the florist went to get her order.
"What are you doing here, Nick?" She asked
"W-well, I was looking at these pretty things and decided to buy some to decorate my table." Nick lied smoothly.
"O-oh!" Luna said in dissapointment
"I... thought you were gonna give it to someone." Luna continued with a grin at the end.
"Luna Copper!" The florist called out.
"T-that's me!" Luna replied as she walked to the counter and took the boxes of flowers.
"Bye Nick!" She called out before closing the door behind her.
Nick sighed in relief as he took some roses, paid for it, and leaves.
'Hey carrots, is Luna going somewhere else after the flower shop?' Nick texted as he got a reply that says
'Yes! I told her to buy pen and decoration papers.'
Nick smiled as he went to the chocolate shop next.

--with Luna--
Her phone vibrates as she got a text.
'Huh.. it's from Judes..' She thought as she read the text.
'Can you go buy pen? And decor paper? We're all out.'
She groaned as she dropped the boxes of flowers in front of her room (she reached already) as she walked out the door once more.

--timeskip--
Luna finally got everything Judy asked for, and now is walking back home.
'Wonder what she needs all this stuff for...' She thought, as she walked to her room.
She unlocks the door, and opened it... She was greeted with petals of roses scattered on the floor.
Confused, she followed it. It leads to the living room.
She followed the petals more, until she steps into the living room, greeted with Nick, in a tux, holding a boquet of roses, with a heart shaped rose behind a table for two, which is also decorated with a candle, and a rose on a vase.
Luna held her paws on her mouth as she gasped with tears in her eyes.
Nick held out his hands for her, took his hand and accepted the roses from him.
"Wow, Nick. This is amazing..." Luna gasped out as she observed her living room.
Nick blushed when her eyes showed love, admiration.
"Thank you, Nick! I mean.. you're all in a tux and all, and I'm using my everyday clothes... I should change." Luna said in panic,but Nick stopped her.
"Don't worry about it, you look beautiful already." Nick said while looking down at his shoes and all red.
Luna blushed as well, as she smiled, took his face on her hands, and kissed both his cheeks. He blushed even more, making her giggle at how cute he's being.
The night is filled with them talking, dating and getting to know each other better. There are no ways to explaing how romantic that night was.
And of course, Judy taking some pictures without them noticing ;).
------------------------

A/n: And that's it, I hope you enjoy it.. I'm not good at making these, but I try :D