One last chapter before I leave for a long time

A/N: OK as the title says this will be my last chapter before i go for quite a long time... i am sorry but i hope i make the best one ... i do not own any of this, just the story plan and Luna..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person pov

Luna woke up from her deep dreamless sleep and go to the bathroom to take a shower then change clothes and go back to training "Ugh, another day of training, i don't know that training would be that hard, I thought it was gonna be fun.." She said before she go out her room to meet the chief.

Luna's pov

I am now (1 year younger than Nick) years old and I need 1 more year of training until I finally finish training and can be a normal cop "Heya Pops!" I say to my adopted dad "You ready to start your training kid, this will be your last training." He replied "Of cou- wait what? last training? What do you mean?" I was so confused... how can this be my last training? I have one more year... "Well, you see... I have seen your training and I think you will be okay without another year. Besides, another year of your training will just be a waste of time." He said with a smile.. I was speechless all I could think to do now is hug him "ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou!" I shout, currently excited that this is my last training "Well, what are we waiting for, come on then!" I said to my dad and ran to the training arena.

----Time skip---

"I am proud to say that you have completed your training... You are now no longer my student, you are now known as the vice chief of ZPD. Congratulations." Dad says while the rest of the cops just claps with a smile on their faces 'This is amazing, i just finished my training and now became the vice chief? could this day get any better?' I thought in my head. Just as i finished that thought, someone gave me vanilla cake with strawberry toppings, and it was my favourite cake 'you know what, scratch that, this day could get better.' i thought again with a smile as they took a portrait of me in front of the cake after that, they started to dig in.

Meanwhile, in zootopia police academy..

Years later, Judy Hopps worked her tail off in the Zootopia Police Academy. She was small compared to the rest of the cadets who were mostly elephants, rhinos and bisons, but she was strong willed. Because of her size, the physical training was toughest part. Cadets had to get through obstacles in simulators and mimicked all of the twelve unique ecosystems that made up the city of Zootopia. From freezing Tundratown to sweltering Sahara Square, each ecosystem presented its own set of challenges, whether it was trying to scale an ice wall or survive in a scorching sandstorm. Judy fell down more than anyone. In her mind she could hear the voices of her parents, her drill instructor and Gideon Grey, all doubting that there could ever be a bunny cop. And it was those voices that made Judy work harder than anyone else. Through persistence and perseverance, she manage to keep up and surprise everyone. In the final weeks of training, Judy used her bunny skills, like her strong legs and her great hearing, to help prove her worth. She sailed through obstacles and at times even passed the other cadets. Once, she knocked down a male rhino ten times her size during a final sparring session. On graduation day, Judy took her place among the other graduates during the ceremony, including the rhino who sported a fat lip and a black eye. The mayor, a lion named Leodore Lionhear, stepped up to the podium. "As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my Mammal Inclusion Initiative has produced it's first police academy graduate. The valedictorian of her class.... ZPD's very first rabbit police officer, Judy Hopps. Assistant Mayor Bellweather, her badge?" the mayor said to a small sheep standing nearby "Oh! Yes. Right." Bellweather said. "Judy, it is my great privilege to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia: Precinct One, City Center." Lionheart said. Judy walked across the stage to the sound of deafening applause, the loudest coming from her parents, even as Stu sobbed. Mayor Lionheart handed Judy her diploma while Bellweather stepped forward and pinned her ZPD badge onto her uniform. "Congratulations, Officer Hopps." "I won't let you down. This has been my dream since I was a kid." Said Judy. "It's a real proud day for us little guys." Bellweather whispered. "Bellweather, make room, will you?" Said Lionheart, smiling broadly. "Alright, Officer Hopps. Let's see those teeth!" A photographer posed Judy with Mayor Lionheart and Bellweather. But Lionheart edged Bellweather out of the photo.

Again in ZPD

3rd Person Pov

When the cops where having their lunch break and Luna is talking with some of the cops she had begun to be close with "Attention, Vice Chief Luna, you have been called by Chief Bogo, thank you." The speaker said "Well, "Vice Chief" I guess you have been called." The wolf mocked a playfully making Luna blush cause she isn't used to the word Vice Chief "Oh, please, I am still the little fox that grew up with you guys." She said with a smile, walking away and going to the office.

In the office

"You called, Pops?" Luna said "Yes, I have your first case... there has been a robbery happening lately, your job is to find out who did it. Understood? You will be going today since it is and unexpected case." He said "Understood, I will finish it as fast as I could." Luna says with a thumbs up and ran out of the office and onto my blue motorcycle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OK guys here it is, i am sorry again so farewell, this is not goodbye we will see each other again. thanks for the reads and likes.