Tyler Story

"Is it true?"

Tyler didn't immediately answer the question, she stood on the roof of their school. Her hands were tightly held in fist in her cardigan pocket. She pressed her glossed lips together and narrowed her eyes accusingly on the persons back. "You told me you weren't going to change your mind, were you lying?"

The person she was speaking with, turned and faced her. He didn't look a little bit remorseful, if anything he seemed to be enjoying her anger. "..Well it appears I did and the result," he motioned the male who hadn't spoken a word since she'd discovered him the embrace of the other male. "Is clear, he prefers me to you." He smirked, his eyes sparking with a wicked light. "I know it's hard for our school beauty queen to understand, but your lover seems to prefer a more masculine taste."

She didn't speak, and instead lowered her head. Her perfectly pressed hair falling forward to block her face, her shoulders shook. As she pulled her hands from her pockets she bit her lip. In an effort to stifle the noise that was attempting to escape.

A hand brushed her shoulder, "...Tyler-, I—!" "Ha!"

Both man stilled, still when she suddenly jerked her head up her eyes wide and her lips stretched in a grin. "Ha-ha, finally!" she exclaimed, rested her hands on her hips striking a pose, "I didn't know how long I could take his 'gentle' love making." She winked at the boy who'd been her 'boyfriend' for the last three months.

"W-what?!"

She crossed her arms, "What do you mean, what? Did you idiots really think I would let bring an innocent in-between your little love spat." She scoffed, shooting them both annoyed looks. "If you both want to play the emo-yaoi boys, please do it without including the hearts of others."

The one who'd been gloating at getting caught, expression turned indignant, "You bitch, you tricked us!" he accused, narrowing his eyes on her.

Tyler laughed at that, lifting a finger she let it curl in her hair, cocking a hip. "Really, I simply saved the rest of the student female body time. I don't like your impure B.L."

"B.L?!" the other males repeated, his voice slightly squeaky from shock.

She smirked, sending him a look, "Yep, B.L. should only include an all-male cast, but he," she motioned with her thumb at the squeaky male, "Was determined to drag women in, with his in-the-closet self," she clicked her tongue, "I know it's not all rainbows and unicorns, but if your gay, don't drag other people along."

With that she turned on her heel, only to stop when one of the males called her name. Glancing over her shoulder she waited for the person to speak.

"If-If you knew, why did you...did we..." she grinned, sending him an amused look. After all he was blushing.

"Because, I thought you'd use me like a true substitute all hard and rough," she flicked her hair over her shoulder, "but...as usual, I was disappointed. Sad really, because I had expectations." Leaving the other male to fall to his knees as he released an incredulous laugh.