The Boys, The Asteroid, and The Spider Lemurs (Short Story)

Starring:

KayLee (Kadence)

Marian (Brooklynn)

Marcus (Spencer "Storm")

Matt (Maverick)

Marian: "KayLee, what could have happened to him that he wouldn't text me back??:("

KayLee: "Well he is in a rocket on the way to Mars and he doesn't get cell service with his pet spider lemur."  

Marian: "Lol ok. Just making sure he wasn't doing anything stupid (:"  

KayLee: "Oh no. His spider lemur will protect him. From spiders."  

Marian: "What about from the giant space LEMURS?!"  

KayLee: "Yes. Those too."  

Marian: "Oh no! I just saw a news broadcast that said there was a giant monsterous asteroid heading straight for Earth!!!! WHO WILL SAVE US NOW?!?! nevermind. We've got a spider lemur. Its all good."  

KayLee: "Exactly."  

Marian: "What about if he dies. Spider lemurs aren't indestructible ya know."  

KayLee: "We will buy him a suit of armor. Then when he dies of old spider lemur age, we will get another one to replace him."  

Marian: "Omg. You just made my day<33 But how will we get the armor to him in time?!?!?!?:O THE ASTROID WILL HIT ANY MINUTE?!?!?!?!"  

KayLee: "I WILL HAVE JOMMY THE FLYING SPIDER LEMUR FLY IT TO HIM IMMEDIATELY!"  

Marian: "WHAT IF HE DOESNT MAKE IT TIME?!?!? 0.0"  

KayLee: "HAVE FAITH! Have faith. If nothing else, HAVE FAITH!!"  

Marian: "I PROMISE KAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333 *GASP* THE ASTEROID JUST EXPLODED!!!!! WE ARE SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!"  

KayLee: "THANK THE LORD! We must give Jommy the flying spider lemur who flies, and Hadassah the spider lemur A MEDAL OF VALOR AND BRAVERY!!!!"  

Marian: "WE SHALL!!!!! </3 OH but KayLee, there is something I have to inform you of... Matt aquired signal and called Marcus to help him... but I regret to inform you, the rescue team hasnt found both their bodies in the rubble. They did not return. We might never see them again</3" 

KayLee: "My day hath been ruined." 

Marian: "Mine too! The closest I ever got to kissing him was drinking his smoothie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now I have to attend a double funeral for the 2 most amazing guys in the world!!!!!</3" 

KayLee: "This looks like a job for... HADASSAH THE SPIDER LEMUR! He will find them!" 

Marian: "Hadassah will return the most wonderful guys in the world to us KayLee!!! I BELIEVE IN HIM!!!!! and if he succeeds, he gets a hug<3" 

KayLee: "Go Hadassah!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Marian: "Its on the news!!! Channel 5355175. He's using his spidey senses!!!!!!!!" 

KayLee: "HE WILL RETURN OUR TRUE LOVES TO US" 

Marian: "I know he will!!!" 

KayLee: "WAIT!!! HES GOT SOMETHING!!!!! THEY ARE LIFTING THE RUBBLE!!!!!! ........" 

Marian: "HE FOUND THEM!!!!!!!! <333333333333 THEY ARE SAFE!!!!!!!" 

KayLee: "IT'S MARCUS AND MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Marian: "But wait, they aren't breathing!" 

KayLee: "NO. BREATHE MARCUS BREATHE! *speeds over to crash site* *kisses Marcus* don't die!" 

Marian: "They are being rushed to the hospital for EMERGENCY SURGERY!!!!!!!!" 

KayLee: "DON'T LEAVE ME!" 

Marian: "THEY WONT LET ME INTO THE OPERATING ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDK IF MATT IS ALIVE OR NOT!!!!!!!!" 

KayLee: "MARCUS IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Marian: "WHAT?!?!?!?!?! BUT THEY REVIVED MATT!!!!!! WHY COULDN'T THEY DO THE SAME FOR MARCUS?!? Were his injuries too severe?" 

KayLee: "I dont know. They're doing something to him, they won't let me in." 

Marian: "Matt is in a wheelchair and we are rushing to Marcus' room!!!!!!!!!" 

*Conversation in Person*

Marian: "We are here what's going on?" 

KayLee: "where's my boyfriend, is he okay?" 

Handsome Doctor: "Everything is fine ma'am. Your boyfriend just needs a few minutes to take in all that has happened. You may visit him in a few moments" 

ALL: "Thank you..." *walks in to room*

Marian: "Omg. Marcus looks.... great!!! He doesn't even look like he was in a horrible tragic accident!" 

KayLee: "I'm so happy he's okay!"  

Marian: "Me too!<3"  *Looks over at Matt* "And I am so overjoyed that you are okay and I promise I will never leave your side again:)" 

Matt: *Says something that Sean would say to Daniella in "Right For Me"* *kisses Marian*  <3

Marcus: *kisses KayLee passionately*

AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!!! 

THE END! <3

*A/N: Hope you liked this silly and awkwardly stupid story:) We enjoyed making it up as we went along;) FYI: The first part of ths is through text and the *Conversation in Person* is where we all are talking face to face. We love you guys sooo much! haha enjoy this as much as we did or the Spider Lemurs will come into your room at night and leave you Spider Lemur web-nests in your eye sockets!!!! lol maybe not, but enjoy anyway! Byee<3*