You Are My Beautiful Soul (A Jesse McCartney fanfic)

Author's note: Editing and proofreading process going on, so sorry if you get any notifications - not sure if you'd get. But if you're reading for the first time, well.. sorry for the errors that you see while I'm updating. TQ.

Disclaimer:- This story is a fan-fiction made by me and my imaginative mind. It does not have any coincidence whatsoever with any real life incidents and all the people in this story are fictional, except for Jesse McCartney, which besides his name, is just a made up character. It is always a girl's dream to end up to be in love with their favourite celebrity, so keep that in mind when reading this - it's just a fan-fiction.

       Jesse McCartney was a star in his own world. He was rich, famous and he had not a worry in the world, as do other people. He was an actor, a rock star and a heart-throb to millions of fans worldwide. Girls all over the world would throw themselves at his feet just for a chance to get noticed by him – and he would be unperturbed as ever. He was used to this; he could get any girls he wants with just a snap of his finger – thus he had lost the faith in love. Girls are merely an accessory by his side; a memento for public image.

            He knows that girls only liked him because of the money, the fame and the fortune. If he found that one girl that would see past all that, then he might regain his faith again. As such, he had yet to find that girl, and so his life revolves around his movies, his concerts and all the parties that all celebrities live by.

            But this story is not only about Jesse McCartney, no; this story is also about a young girl, just out of college and going into the world, and how her world and Jesse's would collide, sending off sparks that could light up the sky. She was a girl Jesse would never have fallen for in a million years, but there is nothing impossible in this world, is there?

            Her name was Kayla Hutchins and this is her story of how, she became the 'Knight in Shining Armor' for Jesse McCartney.