chapter 3

2 weeks later.

“Ugh there hasn’t been any missions and it’s starting to get on my nerves.” I said as I was kicking and punching the punching bag I have in my room. I also haven’t seen the Uchiha in weeks.

Wait! Why would I even think about him! I thought as I kicked the punching bag really hard sending it flying through the wall. “Awe man not again. I’m gonna get kicked out of my apartment if I keep doing that.” And not even a moment after I heard a knock on my door. “Probably the land lord here to kick me out.” I sighed as I opened the door to frantically apologize to him. When I was about to apologize my eyes widen at who was there, “Hello Sakura.”

“How the hell you knew where I live!” Was all I was curious about. Not about the fact that I was able to see him. Not that I wanted to see him. I thought and blushed as I started thinking about our kiss. He looked really handsome in that black kimono. Wait! What am I thinking?! He’s the bad guy!

“I know where you live because I been roaming around the village. I transformed into what looks like a normal citizen. I seen you a couple days ago and I decided to follow you.” He smirked.

“What the hell?! You can’t just stalk people!” I said as I was about to slam the door in his face, but he stopped it with his foot and let himself in. He looked around and noticed the big hole that was in my wall. He just looked at me with a confused look.

“I was training.” Was all I could say while turning away from him. He just laughed at me and sat on the couch. “Again, I will ask, why are you here?”

“Can’t I just decide to come visit the only person I know in this time period?” He looked at me with a serious face.

“Well yea I guess so, but you could have notified me, instead of just showing up.” I said as I walked into the kitchen. “Do you want some tea?” Trying to keep calm about having him here, and that someone may show up at any moment.

“Sure, why not. So, I’m surprised you haven’t given the village my location yet.” He said as he walked into the kitchen and stood right behind me. So close that I can feel his breath on my neck. I shivered at the thought of him being so close, then the thoughts about our kiss came back and I started to blush. He noticed me blushing and he started to put his hands on my waist and started softly kissing my neck. I couldn’t let him know that it felt amazing. As soon as I was about to let out a small moan I heard a knock on my door. He backed away, “Well I guess this means I have to go. I will see you again soon.” Was all he said and then vanished. What the hell just happened!?? I was still red in the face when I went to open the door. I was an anbu, “Hello Sakura-Chan, The Hokage would like to see you.” And then he vanished. Hopefully it was a mission and a solo one at that. I didn’t want to have to deal with anyone at the moment. As I was on my way to Lady Tsunade’s office I was thinking about what happened in my kitchen. Why am I even thinking about this and why am I blushing about it? And more importantly why didn’t I stop him?

My inner ‘because you like what he does to you of course.’

‘Oh shut up inner me! No one asked you!’ I was getting frustrated.

My inner ‘Hey you were the ones asking all those crazy questions when you already know the answer to them.’

‘Damn it! Do I really feel something for him? The enemy!’ I kept on jumping across the rooftops. I don’t know if it’s the way he looks at me or the way he keeps touching me. I thought I still loved Sasuke, but without him here I guess I have no choice, but to give him up. I got to the front door of her office and knocked. I heard someone say come in and as I opened the door, “Hai..” I looked to the side and seen Naruto standing there along with Master Jiraiya.

“Naruto!” Was all I said and attacked him with a huge hug. “Are you just getting back?”

Naruto just laughed at me, “yep Sakura-chan! I’m done with my training. I was told you have been training as well?” He looked at me with a big smile.

“Well of course, I can’t let you keep passing me up. Hahahaha.” I laughed even though I know I would never be able to surpass him or even Sasuke.

“Just keep doing your best and you’ll become the greatest kunoichi out there!” He said with that big goofy grin he has. I smiled and hugged him again “Thank you Naruto. I missed you so much.”

He laughed while blushing, “Man I’m hungry. Hey Sakura-chan lets go for some ramen! I missed Ichiraku ramen so much, Jiraiya had to pull me away saying we need to report to the hokage first.” He looked said, but all I could do was laugh.

“Sure Naruto lets go!” I said as I dragged him out the office. Tsunade just laughed and Jiraiya followed behind, “My treat I suppose!” He said with a big grin.

I do not own the video! She is just a random YouTuber I love to watch all her English covers! Her name is Nikki Gee for those that don't know her! She's really good. Please leave a comment about what you think of the story so far!
I also don't own any of the Naruto characters!