chapter 1

My mind was in the clouds not even knowing where I was going. Just got back from a mission and I was tired. Ready to get home and take a nice hot shower. My name is Sakura Haruno and I’m 16 years old, I just got recently finished my training with Tsunade just after three years of pain and struggling, I finally feel like I can be useful to the village. Naruto hasn’t come back yet from his journey’s with Jiraiya the legendary sannin, and Sasuke is still out there trying to get his revenge. As I was lost in thought I felt someone tap my shoulder,

“Hey Sakura-san, I heard you were back in town. You wanna go get some drinks tonight?” my childhood friend Ino asked.

“I don’t know Ino-san, I’m pretty tired” I said with a sigh.

“Awe come on, we don’t get to hang out often, I’ll invite the girls so we can have a girl’s night.” Ino kept on persisting.

I sighed again, “alright fine, but I am not staying out late.”

Ino attacked me with a hug, “Omg yay! I’ll pick you up at 7pm at your house!” I watched as Ino skipped away with the biggest smile on her face. I can’t back out now, especially with how happy she is. I sighed again and continued down the dirt road toward my apartment. It was only 4pm so I had time to relax and take a good long shower. I thought about everything that’s happened in the past 4 years. The love of my life chose power over being with his friends and me…… Naruto left to get stronger to bring Sasuke back and I was stuck here with no talents what’s or ever. That all changed after training with Lady Tsunade, another one of the legendary sannin. I trained my ass off to be able to help Naruto, but I’m still here doing nothing.

“Enough about the past, before I make myself depressed and end up not wanting to leave the house, Ino would kill me,” I said as I got up from my bed. I walked to the bathroom and took a nice hot shower. I stood in the shower trying to get myself pumped up for tonight. I don’t go out too often, so I decided to try and have some fun. As I got out the shower, I wrapped my body and hair in a towel and walked to my closet to look for something to wear. I decided to go with a light pink shirt and short blue skirt and low pink heels. It was 6:30pm so I had to hurry and get ready.

Sure enough Ino was here at 6:55pm coming through the front door without knocking. “Are you ready yet Sakura-San? We gotta go pick Hinata and Tenten as well.”

“I’m surprised you convinced her to go. She’s not the type to go out and drink.” I said as I was putting on my heels.

“I know, but when I told her you and Tenten was going she agreed. I guess she thinks if it was just me and her, she would get arrested for disturbing the peace.” She said with a big smirk on her face.

I laughed, “Well that’s probably what would happen if me and Tenten wasn’t there.”

“Hahaha yea probably. Now let’s go get the others.” She said as she dragged me out the house to Tenten’s house.

After picking the girls up we headed to the dance club in the black light district. “I thought we were just going for drinks?” I asked Ino. Tenten, and Hinata looked nervous, and so was I. We don’t come to this side of the village mainly because of the crime that happens here.

“This is the only interesting place in Konoha. Anywhere else just has drunk lazy old men hitting on young girls.” She has point I guess. I sighed, “Alright, but we are not staying long.”

Ino looked sad, but she agreed, “I come here often, and nothing ever happened. They have lots of hot guys here as well.” She said with a big smile. “Now let’s go get drinks, then go dance.”

As well were walking to the bar I noticed all the men were looking at us with lustful eyes. Hinata stayed on my armed looking a little scared and Tenten just gave them the death stare and they all looked away, I couldn’t help but laugh. Ino ordered us each a line of shots of tequila. After an hour of taking shots, we were on the dance floor drunk off our asses dancing with random people. Everything was going well until one grabbed me from behind in the shadows and brought me to what looks like a storage room. I was too dizzy and could hardly move my arms from all those shots I took earlier.

“I been watching you dance sexy, and I want you all to myself.” He said as he pushed his junk onto me. I tried to push him off but it was no use. “Geeettt offf me yo pieccce of shiit!!” I tried to sound fierce, but my words just came out as a slur. I couldn’t yell for help with the loud music blaring. “You’re not going anywhere darling.” Was all he said before I seen a dark figure come up from behind him and twisted his arms off me and just glared at him. I couldn’t see what was going on, everything was spinning around me. Then out of nowhere the guy ran out screaming in fear.

“Are you alright?” Was all I heard and then I passed out.

Yes I know it's short, but I'll try to make them longer! Thanks for reading.

"I do not own the rights to Naruto!"