"Who does she think she is?" Zayn asked with disgust. How could anyone look at her with disgust!? Olympia is literally a goddess. "Who does she think she is? There's only one Nicki Minaj." Zayn remarked.

"Oh my gosh, look at her butt." Harry gawked.

"Oh my gosh, look at her butt." Louis repeated, in a girly, sassy tone.

"Yeah, oh my gosh, look at her butt." I said, "And it's gonna be mine when I can get to her." I said, and took my phone back. Zayn gave me a disapproving smirk and I blushed. Wait, why was I blushing? I'm Niall fucking Horan and I get the girls.

"Well, you certainly ain't getting my girl, Serena." Josh said, with a warning look.

"Don't worry, I won't be taking your lady." I said, hands up in defense.

"Anyways, you wanna start lunch? We only got thirty minutes." Josh asked, opening the first carton of white rice.

"Hell yeah!" I said, taking a styrofoam bowl.

"Want shrimp or tofu?" Louis asked Harry.

"Tofu, I'm vegetarian." Harry said. Louis smiled and served him.

"Dude, why him first?" Liam asked.

"Because, he's our guest, plus, you smell like a dick." Louis said, pulling out a cologne and squirting it on Liam.

"Hey! Not on my food!" Liam yelled, moving his bowl.

"So, Zayn, why you here? How come you never usually sit with us?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, we can never find you." Jon said.

"Oh, we normally sit in the library, it's quieter." Harry spoke up.

"Oh, I didn't know you were a nerd." Jon said.

"They're not nerds, they just prefer the quiet." Louis said, sprinkling a packet of soy sauce.

"Okay, so anyways, how are you guys?" I asked, my mouth full of shrimp and mushrooms.

"Not much, what about you?" Zayn asked.

"Oh, the usual, after school, I go to hockey practice, or I go to work at the local furniture store." I said.

"You work, Niall?" Harry asked, amazed.

"Yeah, I work part time, I load the furniture onto the trucks, I started last September, after I turned sixteen." I said, proud of myself. It was hard work, but I get good money for a part time teenager job. Plus, I get good muscles, and that'll get me some good cunts later on. And other stuff too.

"That's cool, when I turn eighteen, I wanna work at the local pet supply store nearby," Harry said.

"How old are you?" I asked Harry.

"I am sixteen, I turn seventeen next month." Harry answered, chewing on his bean curd.

"Oh, that's cool, do you have a job, Zayn?" I asked.

"Oh, umm, no, not right now, I probably should, and quit spending all of my sister's money." Zayn said, with a nervous chuckle.

"Oh, that's fine, how do you feel about the hockey practice tonight?" Jon said

"Oh, not much, it's just practice." Zayn said, nonchalantly. For some reason, I kept on staring at Zayn the entire time during lunch, in fact, I wasn't even able to finish my food, I carried my shrimp fried rice back to class, thinking about Zayn. I always knew him, but he seems to much more interesting up close. Hmmm, I couldn't quite identify what I was feeling.