Traits

The sound of an alarm clock going off made y/n jolt out of bed.He/she looked around where it was coming from then saw it was on the desk.He/she then turned off the alarm then began to get ready. Well as close as possible seeing King Dice still had to give him/her a uniform. Y/n brushed/combed through his/her hair and washed his/her face then heard knocking and door open. Y/n immediately went to the door not wanting to be late.

King Dice:Ah so you did get ready well sort of. Here is your uniform and i will meet you outside so you can be given a quick tour before my shift begins.

He handed y/n the outfit. Before y/n said anything he/she looked at King Dice. He looked human his head no longer a die. And body almost the same except he seemed shorter and less intimidating. King Dice then left the room leaving y/n to quickly change. The uniform was a waiter/waitress outfit. The uniform fit like a glove and was actually comfortable. Y/n looked at him/her self. Admiring how comfortable it was but then snapped out of it when King Dice knocked he then came in and saw y/n.

King Dice:(whistle)Wow now dont you look smashin. Almost puts my uniform to shame.

Y/n unsure if that was a compliment or flirt blushed and then spoke.

Y/n:T-thank you.

King Dice:Dont mention it...Oh look at me chit chattin when there's work to be done c'mon now lets go get started.

He led y/n to the casino area. But before he did he went back to his Dice form. He then turned to y/n.

King Dice:Alright just to keep things easy you'll be waitin the tables. Though its still early people might ask for a drink or two if they do just go over yander to the bartender. Alright heres a note pad and pen now hop to it.

Before Y/n could ask questions he/she was pushed towards the first table. Y/n looked back but King Dice was already gone. Y/n looked back at the table and nervously smiled. The people were 2 skeletons and a demon. The three not looking the tiniest bit friendly.

Y/n:S-so what can I getcha?

Skeleton:One Margarita

Skeleton 2:A Bailey's

Demon: A beer.

Y/n quickly wrote it down. Then spoke in a sad attempt of a joking tone.

Y/n:Isnt it a little early to drink.

Wrong words and tone. The three looked at y/n.

Demon:what do you care?

Skeleton:You know you shouldnt be questioning us seeing your the one who sold their soul to the devil.

The three laughed. Y/n's blood boiled. Y/n held the pen in a tight grip.

Y/n:I didnt sell my soul I saved my father! But its not like you low lives will understand generosity or courage!

Then covered his/her mouth. The three got up from their chairs.

Skeleton 1:What did ya just say?

Skeleton 2 :Yea say it again.

Y/n couldn't help but to yell again.

Y/n:you already heard me you low life bastards.

Y/n covered his/her mouth with his/her hand. The three were now circling him/her. Y/n defended her/his self by covering his/her head with the note pad preparing for the worst.

King Dice:Can I help you gentlemen?

All four people looked at him. King dice smiled knowing he intimidated the other three.