Thankful that Lydia always picks up good hygiene stuff, like razors, deodorant, and dry shampoo. Dry shampoo is good to have but that shit only helps for so long.

I finish up in the shower and turn the water off, wrapping the towel around me. I step out only to be met with Daryl leaning against the door frame. I roll my eyes.

"What do you need?" I ask tucking my towel tightly around me.

"Just needa take a shower, was waitin on ya." He says as I brush my teeth, before I could finish, he starts to undress making my eyes go wide. I grab my clothes and leave, closing the door behind me.

Jesus, that man is something else.
____________________

***the next day***

I should have known it was a bad idea to come here. I knew he was hiding something. Now, this place is gonna blow up. And we got to get the hell out of here.

Chris and I rush around, grabbing bags out of rooms. I grab Daryls cross bow and sling it over my shoulder.

"You have everything?" He asks , our arms full of bags. I nod as we run down the stairs.

"Natalie watch out!" Chris yells as I slip on a puddle of alcohol, that somehow got on the floor. I fall on the ground and groan as I feel a sharp pain surge up my ankle.

Great. The all skilled Natalia gets hurt by slipping in a puddle.

Chris helps me to my feet as he takes some on the bags from me.

"Can you walk?" He asks and I nod, as a slowly limp to the main area, only for the doors to be slammed in our face.

"NO!" I yell as I slam my fists on the door. "Hey! Open the door!" I scream.

Lydia's POV

He puts in a code and the doors slam shut... with Natalie and Chris on the other side.

"Hey! Open the door!" Natalie yells as there is a slam on the other side. Daryl rushes up to the door and slams on it.

"Nati!" He yells, and I almost hear some sort of emotion in his voice... He leans his head and hands against the door. But that calm moment soon turns into anger. He runs towards Jenner, almost taking him out with the bottle of whiskey in his hand. Shane, and T-dog try and hold him back, the bottle of liquor crashing to the floor.

"Jenner tell them dammit!" I scream, knowing what's going to happen. Daryl looks at me.

"You know??" He says and I nod, giving Dr. Jenner one last chance. He looks away and I look to the group.

"When that clock hits zero. HIT's will deploy. That means this whole place goes 'boom'." I say as everything goes quiet except for the blaring alarm. Carol holds Sofia, and Lori holds Carl as they cry.

Flashback

"I don't understand why we have to go here. What's the point? We don't have anything to do with the CDC." Natalie grunts and I roll my eyes.

"Because they want us to get more socialized with these places. What if shit really does hit the fan? We need to have this place as allies." Chris says and she scoffs.

"Like that'll ever happen." She says back making my shake my head as we pull to a stop in front of the towering building.