We grabbed our seats with about 1o minutes to spare. The adverts were already playing but who cares about that.

"do you think you're going to see Zach again?" she asked me as the movie was just starting. To be honest I don't normally get to talk to Beth whilst watcher a movie. so, this is very new for me.

"probably not," I said simply shrugging my shoulders. Even if I did want to see him I probably wouldn't get the chance. The man is single he will be interested in all the attention he's getting.

"why the hell not, the man obviously likes you, why can't you see that" I had to cover her mouth she was borderline shouting in my ear at this point.

I didn't understand why she was angry, she crossed her arms slumping in her seat.

Throughout the whole movie, my mind kept drifting to him. His warm brown eyes and the way his arms held me, it kept coming back and I found it hard not to wonder what else he could offer.

what would it be like to have him holding me again.

Yesterday when he wrapped me in his arms I just wanted to have him hold me forever but I couldn't I loved the feeling too much it scared me.

I've become protective over him, I was the one that saved him that night, I took him in and now he's out of my reach. In reach of random girls just wanting him for his money.

I haven't felt like this ever. I've had boyfriends before but nothing ever like this, mainly because my mum wouldn't allow me to but now she wants to be nice Zach. She bought me lace underwear the other day winking at me.

Its weird now that she's not being strict with me anymore.

When we walked out to the toilets at the end of the movie Beth seemed to have calmed down. She kept looking at me but didn't say anything.

We both made our way inside and I applied some powder to my face whilst Beth used the toilet.

I was literally just minding my own business when I saw some girls beside. They kept whispering and giving me side glances.

"can we help you," beth says walking in-between us. She filled the gap crossing her arms over her chest.

"are you the one that helped Zachary "one of them asks me completely ignoring Beth.

I glanced at her and saw that she was about a few inches shorter than me, she only looked a few years younger too.

"yes," I said hesitantly I can't really lie now can I, a lot of people know.

Se gave her friend a sideways look before laughing. "Did you really think he would like you if you saved him" oh kitty bites. She seemed to be so proud of herself and I was so confused.

"what's it to you," I say standing my ground. My mom would have been proud just as long as I don't physically hurt them that is.

She laughs again "simple question "she shrugs her shoulders. I actually don't what the point of all this was.

"Zachary wouldn't go for trash anyways "the other girls decided to say looking at me with disgust. Now it was my turn to laugh.

What were they achieving here exactly? "that's true" I mumble looking down at her, pretty sure that's a boob job she's rocking there.

"well girls nice talking and everything but I'm bored " Beth decided to but in obviously she can see that this conversation is going nowhere.

Stepping out the cinema we just looked at each other before laughing. That was such a weird experience for me.