Chapter 9

PoV. Reita
I wake up and went down in the kitchen.
I'm so afraid that something happened to Ruki.
Yesterday evening I understood why I take so much care of Ruki. I love him... And when his damn stepfather will do this things to him again I will kill him.
After breakfast, I put on some clothes and my noseband and went to the café where we five want to meet.
The others, wether Ruki... Sat at a table and showed me to go to them.
"Hey where is Ruki?", I asked directly.
"Ehm. We thought he is with you?", Kai said.
"No... I go to his house"
"No wait Reita. Maybe he just sleep too well. But.. Who need help is you", Uruha said.
"Why me?", I asked.
"Ruki loves you", Aoi said.
"What? No. Never. Why you say that?"
"Because he stares at you the hole time during writing", Kai said.
"And why I need help then..?"
"Because you love him too", Uruha said.
I said it to him in silence. He promised to say nothing.
"Uruha!", I said and blushed.
"Tell him", Kai said.
"I go to him. Now. Maybe he needs help and maybe I will tell him", I said and went to Rukis house.
I ringed the doorbell but nobody answered. I saw a light in the the bedroom. I think it's the bedroom, it's the first time I'm here.
I took my phone and called the police.
Then i waited for them.
They forcibly opened the door and stormed in the room.
I followed. I saw Ruki. It was horrbile.
He was naked and cried. There were scars and bruises on his body from his Stepfather.
"Sir! You come with us!", one of the police officers said and pulled him in the police car.
I gave Ruki my hoodie and huged him.
"Come Ruki...", I broke the tieds and brought Ruki in probably his room.
It was clean and beautiful. On his desk were sketchys for clothes and other fashionable things.
I took some sweatpants and underwear and put it on Ruki.
He was paralyzed and took nothing was.
I brought him in the ambulance and then we drove to the hospital.
"Ruki?", I asked as we arrived. He looked with a broken sight on me. "They have to make some tests with you... To confirm everything. They told me you have done that in the past?" Ruki nodded sad.  "Okay... Should I stay with you?" He nodded again and took my hand. I smiled. "You never have to experience that again, I promise that with my life", I said and sat next to Ruki.

After the tests we drove again to Rukis house and looked what things he need when he live at my house. We looked in his wardrobe.
"Wow.", I said.
Ruki blushed. He seemed happier when I'm there. He wasn't complete happy but a little bit.
"I-I need this... this...", he took the most beautiful clothes and his sketching things and some make up.
"I... I don't want to see the rest again...", Ruki said and left the room after I nodded.
He walked for a moment in the bedroom where everything happened and took some things from probably his mother.
"Let's got to your home", Ruki said quietly.
"Our home", I smiled and took his hand.