Chapter 3

PoV. Ruki 1 Day Later

It's Monday and I had stayed at Aois house since Saturday. Now I have to go to school. With Aoi. His mum drove us to school and then she went working. "Your mum is really nice", I said to Aoi. "Thank you.... But I think she is nice to you only", he smiled and i laughed. "Oh there is Kai, Ruki", Aoi said and run to him. I followed slowly. "Hey Kai!", Aoi said happily. "Hey Aoi, hey Ruki. Have you two heared that?", he asked. "No, what?", I asked. "Today a new student arrive your class Ruki." "What's his Name?", Aoi asked curiously. "Suzuki Akira"
"W-What?", I stuttered. "Do you know him Honey?", Aoi asked. I nodded. "Oh hey Ruki. What a coincidence that we went to the same school", I heared Akira s Voice and turned over. "Hey..."
The Bell rings so Akira and I had to go to our class and the others too.
When we arrived the class I sat down on my chair and Akira have had to go to the teacher.
"Hello. We have a new student. Please introduce yourself", the teacher said.
"Hello guys, I'm Suzuki Akira. You can call me Akira", he smiled politely and the girls directly fall in love with him. Or it looks like that. But I can understand them. Akira really doesn't look bad. But why he wear this noseband. Have he done that at Friday too? I don't know.
"Please sit next to... Ruki", the teacher said. I stared at him. Why?! It isn't that I don't like Akira, but.... I don't really want that. I have my reasons to sit alone.
Akira sat next to me and smiled at me. The class looked at me and whispered. Normal when the outsider got a seatmate. I'm not really popular at this school and often I got bullied but... I don't really care. When it makes them happy they could do that. I have my friends and that's enough.
After the lesson Akira followed my to the cafeteria where I met Aoi and Kai. "Hey", I said. They looked at me. "Hey" they said at the same time. "Hello I'm Suzuki Akira, you can call me Akira", Akira said and Aoi and kai nodded. Another boy went to our table. "Hey Reita, I see you arrived here completely?", he said. "Yes Uruha", Akira answered. "oh and who are you" "Uruha" said. "I'm Ruki" "I'm Kai" "We are in the same class!", Aoi said indignantly. "Oh sorry I forgot your name", Uruha answered. Aoi stared with a bad view on him. "Eeh it's Aoi", I said fastly and looked to Aoi. But next to the bad eyes I saw he felt something else. It looked like he adores Uruha. Like... Love.
They could stay together.