Chapter 07

Chapter 07

"Did Namjoon do that?" 

Jungkook asked when they got inside of the car. He was giving Taehyung and Hoseok a lift home. Taehee too, since he was going to stay the night with them. Jimin had taken off with Yoongi. 

Taehyung, who was in the passenger's seat couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "Come on, Namjoon's the most respectful guy I know." Hoseok cleared his throat and Taehyung stopped smiling. 

"No, um...Seokjin is trying to get out of a relationship with his abusing boyfriend." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "But I thought that Namjoo-" "He is...kind of. Seokjin is basically cheating on his boyfriend with Namjoon." "Why don't you just get him arrested?" "Because he has connections, and he's threatening to get Namjoon hurt if he leaves him." Jungkook went silent. 

"He knows about them?" Hoseok nodded even though Jungkook couldn't see him. He ran his fingers through Taehee's hair as he looked out the window. The seventeen year old had fallen asleep on his shoulder. 

"He walked in on them making out, and things only got worse for Jin hyung," Hoseok mumbled. "Isn't there something we can do? He could be lying about 'having connections'" "He's waiting for an escape, it's kind of hard since they live together though." Jungkook widened his eyes. "They live toget-" "Yup. Said something like, when he leaves for a while, Seokjin will 'escape' meaning he'll move in with Namjoon and stop paying rent for his and his boyfriend's apartment..." Jungkook nodded. 

"I'll be his bodyguard if he needs it." 

"Funny since it didn't look like he was very fond of you," Hoseok chuckled. "That's just Seokjin being protective. It kinda hurts me to think...Seokjin likes Yoongi and how good he is at taking care of Jimin, yet everytime Jimin has a bruise of some sort, he immediately assumes it's Yoongi who hurt him." Taehyung looked out the window. 

"Well...Jimin is small and fragile compared to Yoongi hyung, it doesn't seem totally crazy for him too assume that. Especially in his situation," Hoseok spoke and Taehyung nodded. "And Yoongi does have a bad temper," Taehyung pointed out. "Yeah, but Yoongi could never hurt that puppy of his." Taehyung giggled before nodding again. 

"Hey, do you know what's up with him?" Taehyung turned around in his seat to look at the brunette. "Jimin? No." Taehyung sighed before looking out the window again. 

Yoongi and Jimin took the elevator to the highest floor. "So I got you an appointment for next week. He sh-" "He? Couldn't you have given me a women, they're less intimidating." Yoongi chuckled. "He's great. Trust me. And he's also very pretty, so maybe he'll look less intimidating for you." 

"What's his name?" Jimin looked up to the older. 

"Lee Jong-suk." 

"He's young and pretty, I think you'll get along fine." Jimin huffed and looked away. "You don't have to keep saying he's pretty." Yoongi smirked. 

"Oh but he is. Very handsome. He's tall, milky white skin, perfect smi-" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and pouted as he went out the elevator, and went inside of Yoongi's apartment with heavy steps. 

Yoongi chuckled behind him, following him inside. "I'm kidding," Yoongi ran up to him and wrapped his arms around Jimin's stomach from behind, before he could run away further inside of the apartment. 

Jimin tried to get out of his embrace, but Yoongi's hold on him was too strong for him. Jimin huffed before turning around to face his boyfriend. "So he's not young and pretty?" "Oh no, he is." "I wanna kick you in the balls," Jimin breathed. 

"Try to, and you'll be sleeping on the couch tonight." Jimin gasped. "Cruel!" Yoongi chuckled before leaning down to kiss Jimin's plump lips. "You know...I would really like to live in a place like this someday." Jimin looked around in Yoongi's modern and fancy apartment. 

He got out of his boyfriend's embrace, and looked over Seoul from the big window walls that was almost everywhere in this apartment. "Move in with me Jimin-ah." "Hm?" He turned around and looked at Yoongi with big eyes. "Please petal...we sleep together whenever we can anyways. If we don't, it's only because I'm working until very late. Even then, we could be together." 

Jimin looked around. "And you won't have to pay for rent or anything else either! Look at how much money you'll keep for yourself by living with me, just saying." Jimin giggled. Jimin nodded. 

"Okay. This is not about the money though," Jimin quickly clarified before Yoongi broke out into a smile. He grinned as he took quick steps to Jimin and pecked every inch of his face. "Mmm!" Jimin whined. 

"Hoseok can you go up with Taehee first, I wanna talk to Jungkookie hyung for a second," Taehyung mumbled. Hoseok nodded, and the two left. Taehyung's little brother had woken up when Jungkook stopped the car outside of the apartment building. "What's up?" Jungkook asked as he turned around to look at the smaller. Taehyung fiddled with his fingers as he stared down in his lap. 

"It's just...we never really talked about the peck an-" "I told you I was sorry." "And I said I didn't mind," Taehyung said raising his voice before silence fell upon them again. "And...you said you would make sure to do it agai-" "Is that what this is about?" Jungkook smirked. "You know you can just ask for a kiss right?" Taehyung blushed. 

He was extremely shy and sensitive which was a bit weird for some, considering he had been with multiple people in his younger teenage years. He was known as the slut with a fucked up family in his high school. A freak. And he got bullied, but that didn't change the fact that he was hot and he was cute. So people still wanted him. 

And Taehyung gave himself to them, because the poor boy didn't know any better. He was broken, just wanted to feel something since he had no one else to give him the love and attention he needed. 

He hadn't been with anyone for almost two years now though, so maybe that was an explanation. Jungkook may be just a little bit known for being a player, but Taehyung was known for being easy. 

However he had stopped, and that frustrated him because all he wanted was to crawl onto Jungkook's lab and make out with him. 

But the two had just met, and he didn't want to go back to that. Everything stopped when Taehyung moved out of his apartment and graduated high school. But he couldn't help himself. Not when Jungkook patted his thighs. Not when he felt himself move onto something he found much more comfortable. 

Jungkook took a tight grip on the younger's thighs and it wasn't long before they pressed their lips against each other. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and the other brunette lifted his arms to wrap them around Jungkook's neck. 

The kiss became more intense as their tongues got involved in the kiss and Jungkook moved his hands lower down to Taehyung's behind. Taehyung didn't think as he began to move his hips. He liked it when Jungkook began to groan because of him. 

"Hmm, baby. Jimin's told me about your past," Jungkook suddenly spoke. "You really wanna go back to that? We haven't known each other for long you know..." They were both out of breath. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Shut up, that's none of your business." 

And with that Taehyung kissed him again. 

Hoseok and Taehee threw themselves onto Hoseok's bed. "Where's hyung? Why isn't he coming up?" 

"Why do you think?"