Chapter 6

Zayn's POV 

"Come on babe, get ready, we're going out to eat," Liam said, going to the closet and got good clothes out for him and I.

"Where are we going?" I asked, looking at his butt, it's really cute.

"It's a surprise," he said, turning around and I shot my head up, "you were looking at my butt weren't you?" 

"Maybe..." I said, smirking. He just shook his head and handing me some clothes, "but seriously, where are we going?"

He sighed, "It's a surprise," he said. 

"Where?" I asked. 

"Just get dressed," he said. I nodded and got dressed. We got in the car, he wanted to drive, and I'm guessing because he's the one that knew where we're going. He told me to close my eyes so I did, and the car came to a park. 

"Can I open my eyes now?" I asked, I didn't get an answer, "Liam?" I asked. My door was opened and Liam grabbed my arm.

"Keep your eyes closed and let me bring you in," he said, I could actually hear his smile. I sighed and nodded, getting out of the car, and walking in with my eyes closed. As soon as we walked in I knew where we were. Nandos. 

"Why did you bring me to Nandos?" I asked, opening my eyes and looking at him without moving my head.

"Why not? Just thought it would be a good night to eat out," he said, shrugging. There's something going on...

"Alright what do you have to tell me," I said, sitting at the table the waitress gave us. We told her what we wanted to drink and she walked away. 

"Nothing," he said, looking at the menu.

"Babe. I know when there's something you need to tell me. There is a way you act," I said, looking at him, not the menu, I already knew what I wanted. He shook his head and I sighed, nodding, and dropping the subject. Our waitress came back with our drinks and asked if we were ready to order. Liam nodded and ordered for me. She wrote it down and nodded, saying she'll be right back, and walked away.

About five minutes later she came back, put our food on our table, asked if that was all, and when we nodded she told us to tell her if we needed anything and walked away. I started to eat, but Liam didn't. I looked up while I was in the middle of taking a bite of my chicken, "what?" he asked.

I put my chicken down, "what's wrong."

"Nothing," he said, looking at me. 

"Liam..." I said.

"Just eat," he said.

I shook my head, "not until you eat." He sighed and started eating. 

When we finished, our waitress came and took our dishes and asked if we would like anything else. Liam nodded and told her that we would like some cake, my favorite kind, and a strawberry shake. I looked at him when she walked away with our order. "What?" He asked.

"How are you so sweet?" I asked, he blushes and I blew up in awes. "You're so cute!!!"

"Stop it!!!" He said, giggling. Gosh. He's so adorable sometimes. She came back with our order and placed it in front of us, Liam smiled and thanked her. We ate and when we were done he looked at me. "You full yet, babe?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked, taking a drink of my water. 

"There's something I need to tell you..." He said, looking into my eyes. I can tell it's something important.

"I knew it! What is it?" I asked, sitting up in my seat, smiling at him. 

"Well..." He began. "There is something... different about me."

"Different?" I asked, raising an eye brow. 

"Mhmm. I'm not like other guys," he said, looking down.

I chuckled, "don't tell me you have a third eye but you use makeup to cover it up. Now that I think about it, you have been getting up before I do."

He chuckled a little and looked up, "no, not like that. I don't have a third eye; only two." 

"Than what is it? Go ahead, spit it out," I said, kicking him under the table lightly. 

"Well... When I was born, the doctors found something... very different inside me," he said, looking down at his lap again. 

"Go on..." I said, getting worried. 

"Well... You know when we have sex... I make you wear a condom?" He said, still looking down at his lap. I nodded slowly, where was he going with this? "Well... there's a reason for that..."

"What are you trying to say? Just tell me. I will love you no matter what, baby," I said, reaching over the table and lifting his chin up, that's when I saw the tears falling down his cheeks. "Oh baby, don't cry, please," I said, running my thumb on his cheek, wiping a tear away. 

"Well... Well first let me ask you this so you can figure it out by yourself... You remember a couple weeks ago when we went out with the guys?" He asked, I nodded. "And you know when we got home, we had sex without a condom..." I nodded again. "Well..." He said, letting one sob go. 

"Come on baby, just come out with it," I said, looking into his tear filled eyes, still leaning over the table. 

He put his hand on his stomach, "um... Promise me you won't freak out..." 

"I promise baby, I promise," I said.

"I'm... um..." He said, looking down at his lap again. I lifted his chin up once again. "Um... I'm... p-" He said, chocking on a sob. 

"Perfect? I know you are baby," I said. He shook his head. 

"Zayn... I'm pregnant..." He said. I froze. He's what?

"Um... could you repeat that?" I asked, feeling really light headed. 

"I'm pregnant... with your kid..." He said again, looking at me. Just than everything went black and I fell to the ground. "ZAYN!" 

Liam's POV

"ZAYN!" I yelled, watching my boyfriend fall to the ground, hitting the table on his way down. I jumped out of my seat and got down next to him, "Zayn?!"

"Someone call a doctor!" Someone yelled. Tina ran up to us and got next to Zayn. 

"Tina? What are you doing here?" I asked, shocked.

"I followed you just to make sure everything went ok. I need you to carry him to my van and we will take him to my office. Can you do that?" She asked. I nodded and stood up, pulling my pants up, and picking Zayn up. I followed her out of her van, she opened the door and I carefully layed him down on the back seat, "meet me at my office," she said, I nodded and ran to my car.