Prologue

***** GAY SMUT AND MPREG IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS KIND OF STUFF, PLEASE LEAVE NOW AND DON'T READ ON. I REPEAT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS KIND OF STUFF PLEASE DON'T READ. THANK YOU *******

*Two Years Ago*

One Direction was on their UAN tour, they were performing in NY, New York. They just got done singing 'One Thing,' and the boys were taking drinks. Zayn looked over at Liam who had his shirt up to wipe his face, showing his abs. Zayn couldn't take it anymore, he grabbed his microphone and spoke to the fans, "uh, Liam and I are going to grab a bite to eat, why don't you guys talk to the other lads for a few," and grabbed Liam, pulling him backstage, and dragged him to the dressing room where he closed the door, locked it, and turned off his and Liam's mic.

"W-What are we doing here?" Liam asked, looking at Zayn. 

"Oh just shut up and come here," and with that, Zayn pressed his lips onto Liam's so hard, Liam flew back against the door. 

What is he doing? Does he know what he's doing to me? I've liked him since I first met him... Liam thought, "Zayn..."

"Shh," Zayn said and kissed him again. Liam gave up fighting it and kissed him back. Zayn grabbed his ass and pulled up, telling Liam to jump without using words, Liam did and put his legs around Zayn's waste, and Zayn walked him to the sofa and laid him down, now on top of Liam, and started kissing his neck. Liam could feel his pants getting tighter by every kiss Zayn placed onto his exposed neck.

Back out on stage the other boys were getting a bit worried, Niall said he'll go try to find them, so he went off stage and went to where the snacks are, but they weren't there. He asked a staff member if she has seen them, but she said no. He went to the dressing room and tried to open the door, but it was locked, so he knocked "Zayn? Liam? Are you guys in there?"

"Shit..." Zayn said, getting up and moved his hard-on around so it didn't look like he had one and waited till Liam did the same before opening the door, "Yes?" 

"Uh, you guys were taking long and Paul started to get angry..." the cute little Irish boy said, looking at Liam.

"Oh, well Liam isn't feeling so well... he almost threw up," when he said that Niall became worried and looked at Liam.

"You alright Lili?" Niall said.

"Yeah, I just think I'm not gonna be able to go back out there..." Liam said, grabbing his stomach. 

"Alright... I'll go tell Paul and I'll be ba-"

"No! ... I mean, I can take care of him. Go," Zayn said, smiling. 

"Alright," Niall said, walking away. Zayn closed the door and locked it again.

"He finally left," he said, smiling as he got back on top of Liam who was biting his lip. He started kissing Liam's bare neck again, softly dry humping him, making Liam moan. 

~~~

Hey guys, this is the prologue of my new book, You and I, a ZiamPalikMpreg *SMUT* fanfic. I hope you guys enjoy! If you don't like gay sex, please don't read on. I warned you before the prologue, I warned you in the info, and I'm warning you now. You've been warned three times, I think that's enough. I'm just starting this, obviously, so I might make a little changes here and there, to make it better. I'll update every week, I'm not sure what day, but I'm going to try to update every week. Maybe later I will pick a day.