Alpha Twin: Ooh, bro, someone really likes you!!!! I bet it's from the flower person!!!
Sir Dipping Sauce: The handwriting matches, so I guessed the same thing. Also, did you seriously change my contact names again?
Alpha Twin: YE!!! >:3

Sliding his phone into his pocket with a sigh, Dipper tried to ignore the fact that his name was written in huge letters on the board. He started reviewing his answers for that night's homework, face burning red when he heard his name amongst the whispers. Luckily the teacher walked into the classroom half a minute later, and began erasing the chalk graffiti, thankfully without any sort of comment.
Latin came next, and Dipper made sure that he was the first one into the classroom this time. He had to run through the hallway as fast as humanly possible, and knock several dozen people over in the process, but he succeed in his goal. Nothing was written on the board, walls, ceiling, or floor, so Dipper took his seat, relieved. The class was a small one, as not many people really wanted to learn a dead language, and it didn't take long for the rest of the class to arrive. Second period proceeded as usual. While doing a worksheet, about halfway through class, Dipper's pencil broke. When he returned to his seat after sharpening it, he found a neatly folded origami swan sitting in the middle of his desk. It was made of cream colored paper, the same kind of paper as the note that was attached to the flowers. Underneath the swan was a piece of notebook paper, and Dipper looked at it.

Enjoying the gifts yet, Pine Tree? Well, knowing you, you're probably just trying to figure out who I am. Don't worry your pretty little head. You'll know soon enough. Until then, have more of my revolutionary poetry!
Roses are red
So was your face
When you saw the name
Your math teacher had to erase!
(Don't worry, I only stalk you a little bit, and by "a little bit" I mean I'm always watching you! Always watching!!!)

Dipper slowly folded the note up, and stuck it in the back of his Latin binder. He... Really wasn't sure how to react to that. The person couldn't actually be watching him twenty four seven, that was impossible. Despite that fact, Dipper still glanced over his shoulder to make sure that no one was staring at him. The swan was the perfect size to put into the breast pocket of his flannel, and Dipper did his best to spend the rest of class ignoring it.
"Mabel, this is going to drive me crazy!" he complained to his twin during their third period study hall. Mabel had brought her knitting needles and some yarn to school, and was knitting a pale pink sweater. "I have no idea who this person is, and it's actually gotten a bit creepy... Always watching me? Who says that?!" Dipper ranted.
"I think it's sweet!" Mabel interjected between counting stitches. "Chillax, bro-bro! Someone just has a crush on you, is it really that bad?"
"Yes!!!" Dipper exclaimed. "Well... No? Maybe? Sort of? Yeah?" Mabel quirked an eyebrow at him.
"That was decisive."
"Oh be quiet." Dipper grumbled in return. "I'm not sure how I feel about it, okay?" Before Mabel could reply, a girl with short hair that was dyed a shocking shade of magenta walked up to them. She had something balanced in one hand, and Dipper tensed apprehensively as she approached.
"You're Dipper Pines, right?" she asked disinterestedly. Before he could reply, she shoved something into his hands. "I'm supposed to give this to you or something." Mabel stared at the girl's retreating figure.
"Dipper, I'm almost certain that she's one of Bill's friends! I told you it was him!" she whispered enthusiastically. Dipper shook his head at his sister, staring at the red box decorated with blue and yellow hearts and a small white bow that now sat in his mildly sweaty palms.
"Mabel, from the way the girls talk about him, I'm sure he's not even gay, much less so for me."
"HA, SO YOU WOULD BE FINE WITH DATING BILL!!!" Mabel yelled far too loudly for Dipper's taste.
"We're literally just friends!" he hissed at her. Mabel plowed on like she hadn't heard her brother.
"And I know for a fact that he's gay!" she announced triumphantly.
"Okay, how do you know that one?" Dipper asked exasperatedly.
"GSA, bitch!" Mabel exclaimed, untangling some of her yarn.
"Fine, he's gay, but he's not into me, Mabel." Dipper plucked the bow off of the box and stuck it on his sister's headband, before opening the box itself. Inside it sat a red velvet cupcake with swirls of white frosting, coated with a pinch of edible gold glitter and tiny heart shaped sprinkles. Placing the box with the cupcake in it on the table, Dipper leaned back in his chair, puffing air out of his cheeks.
"It's a cupcake." he said, answering Mabel's questioning look. Her brown eyes lit up.
"Red velvet??? Bill has class." she said approvingly. Dipper shut the box's lid, refusing to touch the cupcake, and put the box and the origami swan into his locker.
Fourth period history came next, where they had a test. Although stressed, Dipper felt himself relaxing. There wouldn't be any surprise gifts during a test. He, of course, was wrong. At one point during the test, headphones were slipped over his ears. Dipper jumped and turned around in his seat. A tall, gangly boy that he didn't recognize was standing behind him. He wordlessly handed Dipper an iPod and pressed play, before returning to his seat. As the teacher allowed them to listen to music while they worked, Dipper didn't rip the headphones off, as his first reaction might have been in a different scenario. Music started playing, and Dipper tensed, until he realized that he recognized the song. It was The Calendar, by Panic! At The Disco, one of his favorite bands. Dipper whipped out the iPod, and looked through the rest of the songs. He didn't recognize about half of them, but the other half were all songs that he loved. The playlist was labeled 'Our Songs', and Dipper's cheeks turned pink. He left the headphones on, finishing the test as quickly as possible and rushing out of the classroom. Dipper went to his locker, to put the headphones and iPod inside it, but when he opened his locker, a flood of paper hearts in every shade of pink and red imaginable fluttered out. All of them had his name written on them in curling gold or blue letters. It was a pain to clean up, and he ended up throwing most of them away.
"It's ridiculous!" he told his only two school friends during their lunch period. "My locker was literally filled with paper hearts, not to mention the random things like my name being written on the chalkboard, and the assorted gifts..." Wendy popped a sliced carrot into her mouth and chewed.
"And you have no idea who's doing it?" she asked.
"Well, Mabel has her theory as usual, but..." Dipper looked away uncomfortably, poking at his sandwich.
"Who does she think it is?" Soos asked, finishing his second slice of pizza. "Your sister is pretty intuitive, dude."
"I know, I know." Dipper admitted. "But Bill Cipher? That's the silliest thing I've ever heard!" He gave an awkward laugh. "I mean, we don't even talk that often, and..." He trailed off as Wendy and Soos were staring wide-eyed at him. "Oh no, what did I say?"
"Hold on, you said Bill Cipher, right?" Wendy asked, holding up one hand. "As in... Blonde, charismatic, snarky? The one that goes to our school?"
"I heard he punched Robbie Valentino in the face once." Soos interjected. "Gotta respect the guy." Dipper snickered slightly, while Wendy just rolled her eyes.
"That was in freshman year, Soos. Old news." She turned her green gaze back to Dipper. "You didn't answer my question. Mabel thinks it's him?!"
"I know, I know, it's stupid–" Dipper said, momentarily relieved that his friends agreed with him, until Wendy slammed both hands down on the table.
"He's gay?! I had no idea!!!"
"Heh, come on Wendy, he sets off every gaydar in the vicinity!" Soos replied, taking a bite of pizza. "Old news."
"Touché, Soos." Wendy said flatly, her own words being used against her. "But he's into Dipper? Oh man, I would've never guessed!"
"I'm not sure if that's a compliment or–" Dipper said, before Soos interrupted him.
"I know dude! Dipp's just so tiny, Cipher seems more into guys with tons of muscle." Soos pretended to flex, and Wendy laughed while Dipper pouted.
"I mean, I can believe it." the redhead said. "But at the same time I really can't, y'know?" Soos nodded.
"I'm right here, you guys." Dipper piped up. "And I do have some muscle!"
"Arm wrestle me." Wendy demanded, nearly upending her juice box as she slammed her elbow onto the table. Dipper stared at her in disbelief.
"You can flip me over your head!"
"If you really have muscle, then you'll beat me!" Dipper finally gave in and grasped Wendy's hand in his own. She had his arm pinned down against the table in less than five seconds.
"Ow..." Dipper complained, rubbing his stinging wrist. Wendy and Soos high fived, and Soos gave Dipper a high five for effort.
"Sorry man, but you're still not macho." Wendy said, leaning across the table and ruffling Dipper's hair.
"This doesn't change anything!" Dipper said, pulling out a notebook and pen. "Whether I'm Bill's supposed type or not, it... Here, I'll make a chart. Points for why it's Bill and why it's not Bill."
"Dude, just accept that it's him, who else would do such dramatic gestures?" Wendy said, poking Dipper with a fork. He ignored her, and proceeded to draw up a simple T chart and fill it with different reasons for why his secret admirer was or wasn't Bill. Lunch was almost over by the time he finished.
"And... It's TIED?!" he yelled in frustration. "How is this possible?!" Soos patted him on the back.
"You'll see, dude. I think I'm with Wendy and Mabel on this one." Wendy just punched him playfully on the arm, before hopping up from their lunch table and walking away.
"You aren't right! You'll both see! This has got to be some elaborate prank!" He didn't even really talk to Bill outside of science, it couldn't be the blonde. Dipper glanced across the cafeteria, and caught sight of Bill talking and laughing with his friends. To his (mild) horror, Dipper realized that the pink haired girl and tall boy from before were indeed part of Bill's friend group.
"Stop it Dipper, it's not Bill!" he chastised himself, exiting the cafeteria with his emotions a mess.
Fifth period, English. They were reading one of Shakespeare's plays currently, but Dipper stopped paying attention approximately two minutes in. His thoughts kept drifting back to the list in his notebook, until finally he couldn't take it and he asked his teacher if he could go get a drink of water. The air seemed to be cooler outside of the classroom, and as he walked down the hallway, Dipper took several deep breaths. Reaching the fountain, he leaned down to get a drink of water. To his horror, someone wolf whistled at him. Dipper jumped, and whirled around, nearly tripping backwards into the water fountain.
"Pfft, careful there, PT." Bill. Of course. "Wouldn't want you hurting your pretty little self." The blonde smirked at him, and Dipper felt a blush rising to his face. Slowly, a realization dawned on the brunette. Bill always called him "PT", a nickname that he had come up with the first time that the two spoke. Bill had always refused to tell Dipper what it stood for. But...
"Pine Tree." Dipper said quietly. Bill blinked at him, still grinning.
"What are you–?"
"It WAS you! The note... Second period class... Pine Tree. You referred to me as Pine Tree in it." Dipper didn't miss the momentary panic that flashed in Bill's blue eyes.
"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about!" Bill replied, laughing. "Note? Psht, you're a riot, PT!" Bill nudged past him to get a drink from the fountain himself.
"My sister's convinced it's you..." Dipper said, though mostly to himself. "I'm glad you think it's as ridiculous a theory as I." Bill stood up and wiped his mouth with the back of one hand.
"Yeah, I don't have time to do stuff like filling your locker with paper hearts!" Bill said with a laugh. "I mean, it sounds fun and probably SUPER obnoxious, but–"
"I never mentioned anything about that to you." Dipper said quietly. Bill froze. "I only told Wendy and Soos, and I know for a fact that they wouldn't have told you." Bill awkwardly pressed against the water fountain as Dipper took a daring step forward, looking him directly in the eye. "So how did you know?" For once, Bill was rendered speechless. Dipper scowled at him. "So it was you! Why would you deny it then?" he demanded. "Stop playing with my feelings! I... Why? I thought we were friends! If you didn't want that anymore, you could have just told me instead of setting this whole joke up!" Dipper turned and fled, ignoring Bill calling after him and the feeling of tears pricking at his eyes.
Dipper spent most of sixth period hiding in the corner. It was his elective, a computer course, but two of Bill's friends were also in his class. He doubted they would try anything, but then again, he hadn't thought that Bill would pull a joke like that either. When the teacher left the room to use the bathroom he pulled out his phone and quickly texted Mabel.