"Oh!" Eggman exclaimed, hearing a loud beeping coming from his wrist remote thingy. "Time to move my laundry to the dryer. I'll leave you in Cowbot's capable hooves." He smiled before flying off in his Eggmobile.

"Okay guys," Sonic began monotonously, "let's destroy this thing so we can get back to Coconut Hurl."

"Oh, and did I mention?" Eggman called out from a ways away. "Cowbot is made of Mootonium, a pun-based radioactive compound. If you destroy him, he'll vaporize everything in a 20-mile radius. Toodles!"

Cowbot mooed as he opened his mouth, shooting out huge, green things. Landing just in front of Sticks, she yelled out, "It's firing cud missiles!" The gang began to run away from Cowbot and its missiles, running straight into the forest and diving into the cover of some thick and lush bushes. In the process, Cowbot also managed to knock down five to six coconuts with a missile.

"My record!" Knuckles cried out in agony.

"If we can't smash that thing," Amy began as she ignored Knuckles, "What can we do?"

"Looks like there's an access panel on top!" Tails pointed out. "If I can get to it, maybe I can reprogram Cowbot!"

"Time to tip this cow!" Knuckles snarled.

"I'll distract him! Sonic smirked. "(Y/N), you stay here!"

"Better go fast, Sonic!" You smirked back.

He dashed off, staying in Cowbot's line of sight as the group began to tip the cow on three. They successfully tipped the robot, and just before it hit Sonic. Tails flew up to the panel and messed around, and in a few short seconds, he finished. "That should do it!"

However, Cowbot's eyes turned red as it began to rise again. "Or not." Tails cried out, jumping off. The bot mooed before flying off toward the ocean.

"Uh, Tails?" Sonic asked as he approached. "What's going on?"

"I'm not sure." Tails replied. "It's original programming was to destroy Sonic, so since I reversed it...."

"It's going after Eggman!" Sonic laughed out. "Classic!"

"No, it's not classic." Amy growled in annoyance. "It's awful! That thing is a killing machine, and if it explodes, no more Eggman!"

"And on laundry day?" Knuckles chimed in. "Not cool, Sonic."

"Ugh, fine." Sonic groaned. "I'll go warn him." He turned to you, saying, "Tails, (Y/N), you come with me. And bring your science stuff." The latter referred to Tails, to which he responded, "You got it, Sonic!"

"And while you're there, ask him how he gets out grass stains." Knuckles said. "His whites are always so white!"

As Tails ran off to his workshop, you and Sonic began to head there as well, but stayed further behind. "I still think we should just let him have it." You sighed. "Dude kinda deserves it."

"I know, but we gotta do the right thing!" Sonic replied.

"You always have to be a hero, don't you?" You smirked. "Always have to do the right thing."

He chuckled as he lightly punched your arm. "Yup! After all, being a super cool and handsome hero is my job!"

"'Super cool' and 'handsome' are a bit of an exaggeration."

"Oh yeah? How so?" He smirked at you.

"Well, I'd prefer slow and lame." You smiled internally, trying to get a rise out of the blue hedgehog.

"First of all, I'm not slow or lame." He glared. "Secondly, you didn't say anything that would refute my attractiveness, so that means you think I'm handsome." Sonic said smugly.