Did that mean that her brother was living here with them? Or maybe this was his room whenever he visited. Actually that made more sense.This was most likely where he slept when he came over to see Marin. That's why there was nothing in here besides the bed and television.

Considering I didn't want to sleep in the same room as Marin and Jelani I figured this would be a decent place for me to crash for the night. In the morning Marin and I would get my room together and after that I wouldn't have to use his room again. No harm, no foul.

I'm sure they'd be able to find me in the morning but there was no way I was going to go back into that room and sleeping in the bed that they had recently made love, or whatever, in. Images of them together sprung to mind and even if I didn't want to, I had to admit that they looked good together. Jelani was no doubt completely fit under all those clothes and Marin's sweet little body was sure to be sinful.

Shaking my head I fought to get rid of those types of thoughts as I made my way back out of the room. No one had come for me yet so I figured I had a little extra time to explore before heading back my temporary living quarters.

As I strolled down the hallways I noticed that each room that I entered, including the bedroom, there were no windows. There were only two ways out at this point, the front door I had entered through and the sole window in Jelani and Marin's room. It was safe to say that I wouldn't be allowed in there without supervision but if it was possible to get some alone time in their room and be sure that the hyenas wouldn't attack me that would be my best option.

After my revelation, I checked out a few more rooms before deciding to call it a night. The chance that I could be discovered snooping around fueled my decision to head back to the room a little earlier. If they thought that I was even contemplating escaping then they would lock everything down and probably through me in with all the rest of the inmates, that I had yet to even hear.

The room was exactly how I had left it, no shocker there. It felt odd, almost, climbing into someone else's bed whom I had never met and may never meet. But I did just that after I stripped off my clothes for the day, remaining only in my boxers. I thought to take a shower but with nothing else to change into I thought it best to wait til morning when the two came and found me.

With thoughts of escaping on my mind as I slept in another man's bed I drifted off for a second time in this strange place. This time, no collar around my neck and no threat of a fuming minx waking me up in anger.

************************************************************************

Rain on a Sunday morning.

Another deep inhale and my mind is changed, but only slightly.

Fresh rain, crack of dawn on a Sunday morning. 

That's what her scent reminds me of. Sometime early this morning she must have climbed into the bed with me. Her smaller frame curled around my own, one of her long legs thrown over my  own. Her upper body laying almost completely on top of me. The refreshing scent woke me from my deep slumber and I was shocked to have this beauty in my arms so easily.

The oversized shirt, which was possibly Jelani's, hung off deliciously. A pair of baby pink shorts hugged her ass beautifully as it peaked out from the hem of the black shirt.

It didn't matter if I felt like a complete creeper or not but I hadn't been able to go back to sleep once I realized we were sharing the same bed. All I could do was hold absolutely still and watch as she nuzzled deeper into my chest and sighed. 

There was something so entrancing about her and my mind had yet to decipher why I couldn't let go of this devilish creature. Only for a day, not even, did I know her and yet all I could think about was getting to know her fully.