O5

Chapter 05

"I just wanna take you out & show you off, you already know that you the perfect one "

Future x I Won

"Shit." I mumbled rising up from my bed

I put a hand over my stomach before rushing to the bathroom. I hovered over the toilet emptying my stomach. I looked in my cabinet and searched for some Advil, when I finished emptying my stomach. I found it and walked out of the bathroom placing it on my dresser. I took out some new undergarments, sweats, and a tank top and placed it on my bed.

"Never drinking again." I said out loud remembering last night

After the club was over, we exchanged numbers and stuff. I never partied that hard in my life and I have a feeling I'm never doing it in a long time. I walked back into my bathroom and turned the shower water on warm. Walking back out, I grabbed my changing clothes and walked back inside closing the door afterwards.

I stripped out of my night clothes and stepped into the warm relaxing shower. I grabbed my green wash sponge and squirted some bath and body works body wash on it. Making sure to wash my entire body, I stayed in the shower another 15 minutes. After rinsing, I cut off the shower and wrapped my fluffy white towel around my body.

I stepped onto the bathroom rug and walked over to the sink. I brushed my teeth and rinsed with mouth wash. I flashed a smile and then slipped on my undergarments. After I finished getting dressed, I walked downstairs to find my dad and some lady talking in his office.

"Kae thats you ?" He questioned

"Yeah." I replied back

"Come here for a sec."

I cursed under my breath then made my way there. I slipped my messy curly hair into a sloppy bun and then walked inside.

"Hmp ?" I asked

"This is Ms. Whitaker. Ms. Whitaker, my daughter Kaelyn." He spoke introducing us

"Sorry for the lounge wear, but its a pleasure to meet you." I spoke politely shaking hands

"Oh its fine dear, its a pleasure to meet you also." she smiled back

She wasn't a bad looking woman. She looked to be around in her early 40's, but her smooth brown skin made her look young. She had piercing gray eyes like someone, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Her long flowing black hair stopped right in the middle of her back. She looked to be mixed with something, probably a pacific islander.

"Ms. Whitaker is an old friend of mine and I decided to help her out. Her and her son will be staying with us for a few months while she gets herself together." My dad spoke not making eye contact with me

I knew he was up to something, he probably likes the lady or something. I'm just wondering who her son is.

"Well its a pleasure to meet you Ms. Whitaker" I said before walking out of the office

"She seems like a sophisticated young lady, where's her mother ?" Ms. Whitaker asked as I walked out

"She died, some punks killed her." He answered

"Well she's going to be a heartbreaker I can tell you that." She said as they both laughed

Yeah, pops likes her.

I walked into the kitchen to find Katie trying to make sweets and stuff.

"Oooh, what you cooking ?" I asked

"Trying to make a blueberry cheesecake." She asked not taking her eyes off the mac laptop.

I looked at her and then smiled