one shot

"Wrong, do it again" reborn said as he hit tsuna's hand with a ruler, they were currently checking his assignment, "hurts" tsuna hissed as he pulled his hand back from reborn's grasp. reborn has his legs cross and is wearing reading glasses, an orange dress shirt and coat, "give me back your hand, compared to what I have in mind this is rather a light punishment, if it wasn't  just one wrong number, it wouldhave been a heavy punishment.

tsuna blushed and give his hand back to reborn who whacked his hand with the ruler a couple more times.

Despite having been trained by reborn for the past one a half year, tsuna still manage to keep his hand smooth and soft, so every hit that he received with the ruler hurt like hell. 

"you're already a high school student, it's about time you start acting like a boss, in the next six months time you'll be inherit the Vongola, though I admit, you made an improvement since the first time we met" reborn stated making tsuna look at him, blushing darkly.

"uhum, reborn! i-" tsuna was cut short when Lambo and Ipin suddenly burst in their room, "gyahahaha, the candy in mine" giggled lambo while running. "no, lambo, it's mine, give it back!!" ipin shouted, their racket remained ignored by the hitman.

ipin succeeded on taking her candy back,but in return lambo pulled out the ten year bazooka. "waahhh, give it back" he cried and pulled the trigger but instead of the Chinese girl, it hit tsuna.

*boom*

pink smoke surround the place tsuna was supposed to be sitting, as it slowly disappeared, he was replaced with an older boy half naked, only wearing an oversized dress shirt, his hair is longer though it was only on the back and his tongue slightly sticking out, and half lidded eyes. "oh...ooh" tsuna said in amusement, "am i back in time?" he asked himself then glance at reborn fron the corner of his eyes.

"oya, so, it was this time" he said then chuckled.

tsuna looked at the kids beaming at them, "lambo, ipin, could give us a little time? i just have something to say to reborn" he smiled while pointing his finger at the hitman, who's face was a blank mask through the entire conversation.

Lambo and Ipin nodded their head, "it's fine, we're going shopping with mama" ipin said and left the room dragging Lambo behind her, they soon heard the click of their front door closing, 

"dame-tsuna, was that a proper display for kids no younger than 6 years old" reborn said with a smirk on his lips.

tsuna turned to him with seductive eyes, "do i have a choice, after you undressed me, kissing me all over" he said gesturing to the hickey and bite mark on his collar bone and neck, "even went as far on dirtying me" and slide his and on his hips and lower showing him the white liquid running between his thighs, which had bites and kiss marks. "you were the one who drove me into this" he said seductively and sat on reborn's lap, lent closer to his tutor's ear, "you have to take responsibility, staining an innocent child even before he could confess his feelings" he whispered. Pulling back and kissed reborn's lips, licking and biting his lips, and finally sliding his tongue inside the hitman's mouth.

reborn slowly slid his hand between the latter's legs earning a moan from the brunette, tsuna pulled back and smiled then licked his lips seductively, "time's up" he said as pink smoke surround them, and the brunette was replaced with his younger self.

tsuna came back in a blushing mess with his clothes a little open, but what reborn noticed the most was that his student's undone belt and he had opened pants, "r-reborn" tsuna whispered, and blushed a few shades darker, when he realized that he was sitting on the hitman's lap.

"ah, so-sorry" he mumbled and tried to get off but reborn pulled him, "where do you think you're going" it was more like stated than a question, making tsuna shiver.