Girls ~ Mwhahaha ~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My POV:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

School : Lunch 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'' Heyy guys , do i have to do i? '' Naruto whisperly asked his group of friends.

Even if they semes and ukes were dating , the semes make sure that no one finds out at all , because of the fans and they could beat up the ukes.

But the girls secretly started taking fancies to the ukes .

'' Well , it's revenge for what you did yesterday '' Shikamaru whispered.

Lee and Kiba nod , agreeing .

Naruto gulped , not able of holding it back.

'' Urghh ! You're so meaann '' He whispers.

The rest of the ukes giggle quietly.

'' Tch ! Fine i'll do it ! Be HAPPY '' Naruto whispered.

Again , the ukes nodded excited.

Naruto stood up over the always noisy cafetiere and started walking cutely over to the girl's back acting shy and sensitive .

The girl's don't know Naruto's real personality , since they never talked to him at all .

Naruto stopped at the table getting the girl's full attention .

Well the 10 most popular girl's in the school , attention.

'' What are you doing here ? '' 

The pinked hair lady asks meanly.

Sakura Haruno , known as one of the three schools beauty . Her sweet fake personality attracts every boy ... expect the ukes and semes.

Naruto held his arm adorably , blushed and looked down making some of the girl's go ' awww '.

'' U-um , s-sorry to disturb you m-miss but can you please get the piece of p-paper under the table , it's m-mine '' He stuttered blushing more.

Sakura stared at Naruto not saying anything.

But inside Naruto panicked.

' Did she notice it was fake !? ' He panicked.

She stood up making the chair fly back and hit the floor making the rest of the ukes turn around to Naruto .

She started walking over to Naruto making Naruto look at her , clearly terrifed .

After all , not only was she a beauty but the most strongest girl in the whole school.

But she did what was not expected and pinched Naruto's cheek.

'' Oh My Godd !!! You are so CUTEEE!!~ '' She squealed .

Naruto wanted to pull a face but went against it .

Instead he thought of the sun and how it would make you sweat and he blushed more thinking of the heat .

Girl's behind her squealed and giggled.

'' Come on cutie ! Sit with us ! '' She took Naruto by the hand and squeezed him beside her and another girl called Hinata.

Hinata Hyuga , another one of the three schools beauty , as wells as Neji's cousin . She sweet , kind , loving , anything a guy could ask for.

Naruto laughed sweetly well sweetly fake , making all the 10 girls blush.

'' So what's you're name hotty '' 

One girl with black dark hair and gold and red eyes asks leaning over her side of the table and 5cms from Naruto face.

This time for real , Naruto blushed while taking the unique features of the girl.

He's not used to be around women .

'' N-Naruto Uzumaki '' He stuttered again.

She smirks.

'' Cutee name ~ Mine is Kurumi'' She whispered breathing on his face.

Naruto laughed at the awkwardness .

'' Soo '' He began remembering something '' Do you guys r-r-emember the girl from America's next top model , A-Analeigh ? '' He asks.

The girls gave each other looks .

'' OMG !! YOU SERIOUSLY WATCH THAT ? '' 

Ino shouted with wide eyes.

Ino Yamanaka , the last of the three beauties . Her long blonde hair attracts anyone and her amazing figure gets every boy drooling and she's a virgin ! Well so is Sakura and Hinata.

Naruto gulped thinking they'll start laughing at him.

'' YOU'RE THE COOLEST GUY I'VE EVER MET ! '' She said.

Naruto looked over at Ino who was sitting beside Sakura with a baby face making the girl twitch with want of pinching those chubby cheeks.

'' You should hang out here with us sometimes '' 

Naruto snapped my head towards the voice and meet a girl with blue hair and purple eyes .

'' The names Queen , Queen Tsubase '' She said looking at me with poker eyes , smirking at the same time.

Naruto sweated dropped.

She reminded him of Kind Ora.

* Ringg Ringg Ringg *

The bell rang loudly , over lapping the chatting students for the signal of home time.

Than all the girls stood up at the same time bringing poor Naruto with them .

From the outside you could only see their backs .

'' Well goodbye Naruto '' The girls whispered seducingly kissing Naruto on his cheeks leaving kiss marks on his cheeks.

' This is bad ... Sasuke ' Naruto panicked again.

The 10 girls giggled and left the table with bags over their shoulders.

Naruto quickly snapped his head towards his table where Lee , Shikamaru and Kiba had their hands over their mouths , trying to stop themselves from laughing theirs head .

And than came the semes table .

Naruto slowly and panickly turned his head towards the table just to see the deadly gleaming predator eyes for Sasuke staring into him , ready to pounce at him any second.

____________________

So there's one more chapter after this :P

I don't know why i did this :P In school i am a tomboy girl and sometimes i try acting like a girl saying like ' Omg , that ball is wayy to round ! ' and than i wrote this :PP

Well .. updating up :) Lol
________________________